Clinton beats Halls 3-1

MADDOG00

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What can you say? - It's baseball. That's why the majors play 160 games. On any given night any team can win. In the long run, the best team will come to the top.

Of the teams I've seen this year - and I've seen most of them - Halls is still the best time in the District. (tho' I hate to say it) Everyone should learn a lesson from this game. It ain't over 'til it's over.

By the way - classy post StriperGuy

Buddy you saying coach Polston can't coach is abosolutly ignorant. Coach Polston only makes the line-up card and calls a sac bunt here and there. He is not swinging or throwing. He can only put us in a position to win. Botton line. So people need to quit bashing Polston bc If im not correct I believe he has about 100 or so wins in the last 3 years. Not toooooooooooo shabby. And yes Coach Taylor is a good one. Played 1 summer with him and he really knows Baseball

Buddy you saying coach Polston can't coach is abosolutly ignorant. Coach Polston only makes the line-up card and calls a sac bunt here and there. He is not swinging or throwing. He can only put us in a position to win. Botton line. So people need to quit bashing Polston bc If im not correct I believe he has about 100 or so wins in the last 3 years. Not toooooooooooo shabby. And yes Coach Taylor is a good one. Played 1 summer with him and he really knows Baseball

Striper you are correct. I don't care what kind of talent you have, if a team's made two consecutive trips to the Spring Fling, then there's some coaching involved.

Never ceases to amaze me how many "experts" we have on these message boards.

Striper you are correct. I don't care what kind of talent you have, if a team's made two consecutive trips to the Spring Fling, then there's some coaching involved.

Never ceases to amaze me how many "experts" we have on these message boards.

A lot of people could have taken those teams to Spring Fling, and they should go back this year. A good coach would have brought back some hardware by now.