Terrible Tennessee Refs

Total90

Jon Williams? He's a great player. I watched him play for the unvbelievable CBHS team in 2003, and also played against hime 2 years ago (I play for King now) You just seem to know your stuff and you are very unbiased. To your younger son I say good luck on a speedy recovery and I hope he goes on to live his college dream.

lcsoccer, so u play for King college? I think I played in a college tournament in Asheville,NC sometime in January and King college sent like 3 good teams there. Which one of them did u play on? I know one got beat by this professional team. Wasn't it like the largest indoor tournament in the region or something? Am friends with Kpadeh who played on the King Alumni team and I think he also made the All-Tournament team. Am not sure if we did play you guys.

http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/prsm.d...bum=0&adjust=-1

Edited by Chizaggi

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lcsoccer, so u play for King college? I think I played in a college tournament in Asheville,NC sometime in January and King college sent like 3 good teams there. Which one of them did u play on? I know one got beat by this professional team. Wasn't it like the largest indoor tournament in the region or something? Am friends with Kpadeh who played on the King Alumni team and I think he also made the All-Tournament team. Am not sure if we did play you guys.

NO way! I know Kpadeh! He's a big and fast player and nice guy, and he was also one of the forwards who made the All-Tournament team. I saw your pics and I remember seeing you play. You are a good player. I played on the team that lost to the Charlotte Eagles Professional team in the first round. Our other team had a better draw and made it to the semi-finals. Are you a junior or a senior? You should def. contact our coach and come play for King! I haven't seen you play, but I've heard good things about you. I will do my best to make it to a Science Hill game. What was the name of your indoor team?

Edited by lcsoccer

Get a game film of your next game, add up the ref's mistakes reffing and your mistakes playing, and see who made the most. Then maybe you will start paying attention to your game instead of his calls.

ok i will, and i prolly will have less mistakes than the ref did, atleast i know i had less mistakes in highschool because those refs were soooo bad and i didnt make multiple mistakes in a game in highschool, and thats not something comparable because it is two different things.

NO way! I know Kpadeh! He's a big and fast player and nice guy, and he was also one of the forwards who made the All-Tournament team. I saw your pics and I remember seeing you play. You are a good player. I played on the team that lost to the Charlotte Eagles Professional team in the first round. Our other team had a better draw and made it to the semi-finals. Are you a junior or a senior? You should def. contact our coach and come play for King! I haven't seen you play, but I've heard good things about you. I will do my best to make it to a Science Hill game. What was the name of your indoor team?

Yea Charlotte Eagles was a strong team, but you guys give them a tough game. All of the King teams were tough. Am sure that I saw you play. "DIVIDED" is the name of the team that I played for in that tournament. We did fine, but didn't reach the semifinals Am sure we won more than one game. Am a Junior.Yea I've heard some good things about King program. A number of colleges are interested, but I havn't made any commitment or confirmation. But from what I've heard about your program, It wouldn't be a bad idea to contact your coach and continue from there..

Edited by Chizaggi

i will agree 100% on refs bein bad if u wanna see really bad refs come watch a blackman game no matter if we are at home or away we dont get any calls and honestly we did that to ourselves b/c of the past our own community dont even like to see us win so we get no calls taht lean our way but you can only blame teh refs so much liek someone has already said look at all the mistakes u make you want to blame the refs for a goal they maybe shouldnt have counted but then take a look at how many times your team missed chances to score that would have made the questionable goal a non factor so yes teh refs are bad but it happens deal with it and put teams away so you dont have to worry about a ref changing a game

ok i will, and i prolly will have less mistakes than the ref did, atleast i know i had less mistakes in highschool because those refs were soooo bad and i didnt make multiple mistakes in a game in highschool, and thats not something comparable because it is two different things.

You must be a superstar!! Well I play high school soccer and also ref on the side. Maybe you should try it so you can have the perspective of both sides on the field and see what it is like. until you have expierenced that pipe it down a little. You do not know everything!

Jon Williams? He's a great player. I watched him play for the unvbelievable CBHS team in 2003, and also played against hime 2 years ago (I play for King now) You just seem to know your stuff and you are very unbiased. To your younger son I say good luck on a speedy recovery and I hope he goes on to live his college dream.

Yeah, that's the bum... thanks for the kind words, hope King is doing well also...if you hang around long enough, you find good soccer players all over this state now... so hopefully more good refs are on the way in the future to cover this growing sport here.

You must be a superstar!! Well I play high school soccer and also ref on the side. Maybe you should try it so you can have the perspective of both sides on the field and see what it is like. until you have expierenced that pipe it down a little. You do not know everything!

I am a ref slick

Not for the best high school soccer player EVER.......

true haha

A ref is not expected to make every perfect split-second decision, but many refs do not make the right calls in obvious situations. Last week, after a player on the other team was granted numerous free kicks when he was barely being touched and obviously diving, I approached the referee ( AS A CAPTAIN) and informed him about this. He said to me, "YEAH I KNOW." How are players ever going to learn to play honorable soccer when the refs are letting them get away with it.