Eddie Yah

Punisher5050

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what's wrong with cusing and talking crap? thats what makes the world go round

you cant talk crap if you arent any good, and not scoring and talking crap prolly makes people wonder why you are talking crap

Judging by your posts here and on the TN Ref thread, it seems there aren't allowed to be any good players in TN besides you. Come on man give the guy a credit and get off the little arrogance trip you're on.

no i know many good players in TN, i was just wondering how classy and celebrating go together, i didnt celebrate when i scored two goals on LC last year...haha

no i know many good players in TN, i was just wondering how classy and celebrating go together, i didnt celebrate when i scored two goals on LC last year...haha

You actually make it sound like celebrating is something bad. How often do you see even the highly class players don't celebrate after scoring. remember sometime, somewhere, somehow in a game you are suppose to be having some fun.. after a goal might be a good time... regardless of how classy you are.

Edited by fanatic55

You actually make it sound like celebrating is something bad. How often do you see even the highly class players don't celebrate after scoring. remember sometime, somewhere, somehow in a game you are suppose to be having some fun.. after a goal might be a good time... regardless of how classy you are.

yeah i know this, but its highschool, and from other posts it sould like hes doing alot more than celebrating

Guest cockett8

i think that eddie is a great player one of the best in my opnion i hope i will get to play with him this summer and in indoor next year eddie were goin to have to hang out this summer let me know when you all play at home again i want to come to one of them

yeah i know this, but its highschool, and from other posts it sould like hes doing alot more than celebrating

Alright, so whats your point, and who do you think you are anyways? Theres nothing wrong with celebrating and no previous posts indicates anything more than celebrating. You really are growing wings for nothing on here, and its getting annoying. If you don't have anything right to say in this topic, simply skip this topic and move on to better ones. Enough of your good-for-nothing posts... or you can continue to tell us how good you was in highschool.

Crockett8, yea dude its been a while. We definitely need to play together this summer. I'll call you dude.

Edited by Chizaggi

You're so cute. A few points for you to consider: A) I didn't play in that game b/c I wasn't on the team, so you didn't hurt my feelings there. B.You guys (FRA) were the choke artists of 04 and 05. Talk to me when you make it past the semi finals without blowing a game you should've won. Pretty sad that's the only thing you can say about me or Lenoir City.

By the way, Eddie is a good player and a legit guy.

Edited by lcsoccer

You're so cute. A few points for you to consider: A) I didn't play in that game b/c I wasn't on the team, so you didn't hurt my feelings there. B.You guys (FRA) were the choke artists of 04 and 05. Talk to me when you make it past the semi finals without blowing a game you should've won. Pretty sad that's the only thing you can say about me or Lenoir City.

By the way, Eddie is a good player and a legit guy.

A few points to consider...in 04, keeper mistakes, yeah its a team effort he just had a off game, and in 05, it was terrible reffing as discussed before...and im not trying to hurt your feelings, you come at me im gonna come right back

A few points to consider...in 04, keeper mistakes, yeah its a team effort he just had a off game, and in 05, it was terrible reffing as discussed before...and im not trying to hurt your feelings, you come at me im gonna come right back

LoL i'm not coming at you. I'm defending my boy Eddie based on your comments. I don't care what you say to me. I just said if you haven't seen the guy play, don't get down on him. I have never seen Brian Lowder play, but you don't see me making comments about him celebrating and stupid stuff like that. I assume he is b/c everyone says he is. Get me? Kinda like you and Eddie.

Edited by lcsoccer

Its normal to be against someone sometimes or win a scrimmage, but when a person starts making up false story, for their own reasons, its something else. Am assuming that u are a catholic player. You held your defence together and won the game, you don't have to lie or add your own story on here.

why have a topic all about yourself on here then any time someone says anything bad about you your gunna jump all over them. and now you gunna say that im making up false stories about the game. how could you even say that, i was next to you all game and with in the first 5 minutes you were calling me all sorts of names im not saying i care. i was talking just as much sugar back to you, but i dont acuse people of making up false stories about how i talk crap to everone i play soccer with.

why have a topic all about yourself on here then any time someone says anything bad about you your gunna jump all over them. and now you gunna say that im making up false stories about the game. how could you even say that, i was next to you all game and with in the first 5 minutes you were calling me all sorts of names im not saying i care. i was talking just as much sugar back to you, but i dont acuse people of making up false stories about how i talk crap to everone i play soccer with.

The guy didn't open this topic, and I notice he was responding to pretyboychase, so do you have two screennames? Buddy, I've seen good players in tennessee play, and Eddie is one great player, even if he didn't score or didn't do very well against your team. No one is perfect, even ronaldinho.

Edited by fanatic55

calling u names... talkin crap...or not, either way YOU WIN! Maybe people on here should call u classy instead of me. Now can we hear about something else other than that scrimmage please? You won the game, you've won the argument. You are that good... moving on.

Maybe you should open a topic about yourself, unlike me. cuz I know i didn't open this topic or say I was a good or bad player. its all people's opinions.

Edited by Chizaggi