Eddie Yah

Punisher5050

Teammates definitely help a whole lot. No good player will do much without the help of good teammates. I think science hill next knoxville trip is at Farragut on the 27th.

I forgot to mention that Eddie is a very classy and humble player. I wish him and Science Hill the best for the rest of the season.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

humble yet he has great celebrations? that must make the other team feel good to know that he is humble, but he celebrates after goals against them, it must make them feel better

Judging by your posts here and on the TN Ref thread, it seems there aren't allowed to be any good players in TN besides you. Come on man give the guy a credit and get off the little arrogance trip you're on.

humble yet he has great celebrations? that must make the other team feel good to know that he is humble, but he celebrates after goals against them, it must make them feel better

His celebrations are not over the top by any means, and after the sick free kick he took against us, I wouldn't have blamed him if he had, which he didn't. I think he is a classy player.

Guest preatyboychase

I forgot to mention that Eddie is a very classy and humble player. I wish him and Science Hill the best for the rest of the season.

....Classy..humble.... i dont know about that when i played against him i was marking him alot of the game and he didnt stop all game. Even when they were lossing 2-0 he was still cusing at us and talking crap it would have been ok if he had scored at least one goal but i dont think he even came close!

....Classy..humble.... i dont know about that when i played against him i was marking him alot of the game and he didnt stop all game. Even when they were lossing 2-0 he was still cusing at us and talking crap it would have been ok if he had scored at least one goal but i dont think he even came close!

Its normal to be against someone sometimes or win a scrimmage, but when a person starts making up false story, for their own reasons, its something else. Am assuming that u are a catholic player. You held your defence together and won the game, you don't have to lie or add your own story on here.

Edited by Chizaggi

Its normal to be against someone sometimes or win a scrimmage, but when a person starts making up false story, for their own reasons, its something else. Am assuming that u are a catholic player. You held your defence together and won the game, you don't have to lie or add your own story on here.

Don't assume automatically that it is a Catholic player. Someone posted earlier in the year as another Catholic player and was not. I know I am giving them the benefit of the doubt, but it is very easy to make a screen name to put blame on another team. I personally think Catholic is above that. I could be wrong, but even if I am, Chizaggi, don't let it get to you. You are one great player. I do hope you look into King College. 2 of my seniors just signed there, and they should have a great team even with that Mitch Thomas guy.