Farragut vs. Bearden

ihavenofriendzz

You guys are gay no body cares about your ayso team

chaser89, first of all, i can guarrentee that more people care about our AYSO team than care about your pathetic existance. not only are you making fun of an AYSO team that would surely destroy you, but also, i know for a fact that you are total garbage. so you can just duck it. our AYSO team would beat you. however, when you reply, i would like to know what positiion you play?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So....Now back to the Farragut Bearden talk.. I think it will be a close one!! It will also be a very crowded game due to being big rivals.

How close are these two teams? Here's the results from 6 common opponents:

S. Doyle

FHS: W 2-1, BHS: W 2-0

Sevier Cty

FHS: W 6-0, BHS: W 7-1

Chr Bros

FHS: L 0-3, BHS: L 0-4

MUS

FHS: T 1-1, BHS: L 1-2

Knox West

FHS: T 2-2, BHS: W 2-1

Maryville

FHS: T 0-0, BHS: L 0-2

Records --- FHS: 2-1-3, BHS: 3-3

GF/GA --- FHS: 11/7, BHS: 12/9

Pretty close. I think both teams are playing better lately and sounds like both may have some sick and injured starters returning for Friday's game.

im going with farragut, just cause i know that they have some tremendous talent up in the forward and midfield positions.

however, i know that it is a young, smaller defense. how well can they match up against some bigger, stronger, forwards from bearden?

basically, how good is Farragut's D?

Ben Lawson will be back to defender! He will have a foam covering his cast to play in the game on Friday! It depends also if our team is wanting to come out and play or not and if they dont then bearden will definitely win!

FarragutFan05, Hey i play for farragut and i was just wondering who you are.