Madison

ozzie_johnson

Madison is not the team who is overrated. This topic should be labled HAYWOOD. This team just got stomped by Sheffield, and they must beat Sheffield to get to state, because they won't beat Madison on their field or any decent field for that matter. So, Sheffield will go to sub-state as will Madison and Haywood will just have to wait until next year...they are young and they will have another shot. Mjuhb predicts they will go to the semi-finals of state..I predict they don't make it out of that region.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Madison is ranked top 5 and they have played no one. They are so overrated. Theyve played nobodys like trinity christian and yet their stil 4th. Whats up wit that?

Have you seen Madison play? I highly doubt it. I won`t argue the fact that (rural) West TN is not as advanced overall that other parts of the state is in soccer. Madison girls made it to the state last year and got beat in the first round. The school is only in its third year of existence. Maybe their ranking is a bit high, but they have a good team with some awfully good young men playing for it. Before you start downgrading any team maybe you should first think of the players that go out each day and do their best. Get off your pompous soapbox and recognize what these young men HAVE accomplished instead of putting them down. What is your beef anyways? You went to school in North Carolina and now go to Vandy. What is your purpose to come on here and put down Madison. Geez, you are in graduate school and you are posting like some sophomore high school kid. Madison has a good chance to make it to the state tourney. What`s your beef with that? Don`t you have more important things to worry about than what some third year school is ranked in high school...like studying law? Get a life man. If Madison makes it there they make it.

Go Mustangs!

Have you seen Madison play? I highly doubt it. I won`t argue the fact that (rural) West TN is not as advanced overall that other parts of the state is in soccer. Madison girls made it to the state last year and got beat in the first round. The school is only in its third year of existence. Maybe their ranking is a bit high, but they have a good team with some awfully good young men playing for it. Before you start downgrading any team maybe you should first think of the players that go out each day and do their best. Get off your pompous soapbox and recognize what these young men HAVE accomplished instead of putting them down. What is your beef anyways? You went to school in North Carolina and now go to Vandy. What is your purpose to come on here and put down Madison. Geez, you are in graduate school and you are posting like some sophomore high school kid. Madison has a good chance to make it to the state tourney. What`s your beef with that? Don`t you have more important things to worry about than what some third year school is ranked in high school...like studying law? Get a life man. If Madison makes it there they make it.

Go Mustangs!

is there something wrong with being a softmore? haha i am one! just messin man, thanks for the recognition. Whoever you are thanks for coming to the game tonight it was good to finally have support in soccer, lets just say west tennessee soccer games normally lack a crowd