Hometown Fans

11Awatcher

I am sick and tired of reading posts on coacht from hometown fans being so biased for their schools. Especially parents, players, and sometimes coaches. if people would post on topics using common sense and putting their school to the side, the topics and discussion would be alot more interesting to read about. i am from eagleville and cannot stand our hometown fans and players getting on here thinking that we are invincible and that their kids are the greatest. But our fans are not as bad as some on here. Supporting is different than bragging and trash talk.

I think 90% of the posters that get on here have intelligent conversations about their teams and their opponents...10% get on here and show some ignorance...

BUT...anyone that gets on here and doesn't present their school, team, child as the best...is missing out on something...pride in their school, team or child is what it's all about...

Trash talk is fun...as long as it's done in fun...and most people keep it good...there are a few that take it too far...but usually are able to be convinced to tone it down...

If you aren't biased about your school, team, child...maybe you need to move...

I know that Smith County High School is the best, the OWLS are the greatest, and #25 is the best thing to hit football since Gatorade!!!

I am sick and tired of reading posts on coacht from hometown fans being so biased for their schools. Especially parents, players, and sometimes coaches. if people would post on topics using common sense and putting their school to the side, the topics and discussion would be alot more interesting to read about. i am from eagleville and cannot stand our hometown fans and players getting on here thinking that we are invincible and that their kids are the greatest. But our fans are not as bad as some on here. Supporting is different than bragging and trash talk.

Think of your keyboard as a remote control and turn off CoachT if you are so sick and tired. Nobody is forcing you to turn your computer on and go to this website. Finally MPHS football is the greatest. I cant wait to see the three team scrimmage against Eagleville and South Pitt. That will be a long day for Eagleville.

I totally agree with 11Awatcher. I am from Rutledge and these boys here got mad at mee for voicing my opinion on Coacht. It asked how we thought that our region would do this year and I put Rutledge last. Just because my opinion is different than their's just because they play is no reason to get mad.

The fans here worship our players like they are in the NFL or something. It makes me sick. It has been this way for as long as I can remember. If the fans would just worry about the kids having fun and not pressuring them to be the best, the games may be a lot better!

Edited by BIGFAN4525

High School football, in my opinion, is merely a launching pad to how these players are going to do in their life ahead of them. If they don't learn now to strive to be the best, when will they? How will they ever understand what it takes to get to the top? I understand that it is just high school and football is just a game and not everyone who plays will be successful and not everyone who doesn't won't be successful. I also know first hand the way that playing this game can mold you into a better person more prepared to face the adversities of real life. What kind of corporate heads are not biassed toward their own and what kind of leaders do not strive to meet each and every expectation?

Think of your keyboard as a remote control and turn off CoachT if you are so sick and tired. Nobody is forcing you to turn your computer on and go to this website. Finally MPHS football is the greatest. I cant wait to see the three team scrimmage against Eagleville and South Pitt. That will be a long day for Eagleville.

We'll see about the long day. I think this will be a great scrimmage for all involved. These are 3 the more "athletic " teams around. Eagleville would not have invited these two teams in if we felt like we could not compete.........seems to me that Mt. P was 0-10 the year directly before they went 8-3 and then 12-1. Do not underestimate what speed can do to you and for you.