Webb 2 Alcoa 0

akula21

Alex will be fine. A couple of stiches and he's as good as new!

I dont understand how webb only beat alcoa by two....we played both of these teams during preseason and webb was MILES ahead alcoa. Alcoa merely proves to be a team that frustrasts quality teams. Im sure that alcoa did the same thing to webb that they did to us...pack everyone in the box and hope for a tie...Webb is one of the best teams in east TN...im not trying to bash alcoa for something that is not their fault...having the easiest district in TN...if alcoa can go 7-0, then it cant be that hard of a district...maybe in about ten years alcoa will become a good team....thanks

I dont understand how webb only beat alcoa by two....we played both of these teams during preseason and webb was MILES ahead alcoa. Alcoa merely proves to be a team that frustrasts quality teams. Im sure that alcoa did the same thing to webb that they did to us...pack everyone in the box and hope for a tie...Webb is one of the best teams in east TN...im not trying to bash alcoa for something that is not their fault...having the easiest district in TN...if alcoa can go 7-0, then it cant be that hard of a district...maybe in about ten years alcoa will become a good team....thanks

Soccerfan, do you play for maryville? if you do congrats on the season you are having so far. I've watched you all play a few times and looked great. Sorry we didn't give you much of a test in the preseason, but we really are a different team now. I'll make no excuses, but we have some kids who miss for other sports since we are a small school so it takes us some time to get going. We did pack it in against webb in the first half and that bothered me a great deal, Our guys are never taught to play for anything but a win. They were challenged to play with some confidence and push forward and it cost us, (not that we could have prevented the two goals). But we are better for having played the game and hopefully can continue to improve. Good luck to all.