Knox Webb vs. Baylor

shims4

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen both teams and there is not very much difference between them. They have identical results with their two common opponents (Knox West -ties and Knox Catholic -close losses) and one tied Bearden while the other tied Farragut. Both are used to playing on wide fields so the Baylor pitch shouldn't cause the Spartans adjustment issues. This will be a typical DII East match. It will be close. If Baylor takes a win for granted, they will lose an important game.

Edited by hoya75

I ASSURE YOU THAT BAYLOR COACHES AND PLAYERS DO KNOW OF WEBB AND WILL NOT TAKE IT FOR GRANTED. THIS WILL BE ANOTHER GREAT GAME AND BAYLOR REALLY NEEDS IT AFTER NOT FINISHING THE GAME AGAINST MCCALLIE THAT THEY SHOULD HAVE WON. REGARDLESS, WEBB IS ALWAYS GOOD. BAYLOR WILL WIN THIS ONE 2-0 AND LOOK FORWARD TO A REMATCH LATER WITH MCCALLIE.

I ASSURE YOU THAT BAYLOR COACHES AND PLAYERS DO KNOW OF WEBB AND WILL NOT TAKE IT FOR GRANTED. THIS WILL BE ANOTHER GREAT GAME AND BAYLOR REALLY NEEDS IT AFTER NOT FINISHING THE GAME AGAINST MCCALLIE...

Hm...this leaves Baylor at 1-1-0 and Webb at 0-1-0 and McCallie at 1-0-0....McCallie plays Webb April 28th @ Webb and needs a tie or a victory...Baylor and Webb played a close game. Webb looked quite good and Baylor looked good as always. #1 was impressive for Webb...looking forward to it...