Oneida - Kingston

the one

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumb: Oops, my bad! I thought the young man(#7) with the hat trick was an exchange student as well. I thought my comment might bruise an ego or two. I apologize if it did so.......we have reaped the rewards of the exchange program in the past, so my implication wasn't to "belittle" the Kingston side. Quite the contrary, I was just making an observation of the results that in my mind stood out. We have had two exchange students up here on several occasions that were quite the "sensation" during their time here. (Eduardo and Rubens both from Brazil) In fact, one of them led the prep extra stats in scoring before he was injured. I wasn't making any underlining implication by my post, there were clearly plenty of good players on Kingston's team. Maybe it wasn't your best effort of the season, I merely repeated the general comments some of the fans made after the game. I know one thing is certain, we sure made you look good. Ciao!

:thumb: Kaz :thumb:

Thanks..have yall played them yet?

We have played Loudon, yes. They were better than the score dictated (we won 5-0) but it was an early season game, and I think they have gotten their game plan down a bit better. They did shock me by beating Kingston 4-2, but those games happen. Good luck, and let us know. It should be a pretty even match. See you guys on Monday!