Science Hill @ Farragut

Chizaggi

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright people, since it had been discuss in other topics long time ago and continue to go on, why not open this one for comments and predictions? Any comments, predictions, or whatever goes in here... SH/Farragut. I guess my prediction wouldn't matter much, let others predict.

It will be a very close game. After all the trash talking that has been said, I cant wait to see what happens... :lol:

I like Farragut in this one, even though my business adventures have landed me in the tri-cities for now, so i have seen science hill play, and any fan of TN high school soccer knows and has probably seen farragut play, unluckily i havent seen them yet this year, Eddie yah will be tough to stop upfront, but something tells me farragut knows that already

Good luck to Both!!

Farragut 3-1

It should be a great game. I think either team could pull it out, but I'm gonna say Farragut 2-1. But to hold Science Hill to only one goal, Farragut will have to contain Eddie Yah.

Containing him would be a great idea, but I'd be careful not to get too caught up into containing him as science hill did look like they had more than 2 fowards upfront, and he's got killer passes. There #3 is fast and always look to be on for those passes. Farragut needs to play there game and not get too caught up in sticking to him before they get the same result from the other way.

Edited by fanatic55

I would say hatred. it would only be jealousy if he had spanked my team, but instead he just waited for the ball and lost it every time he touched it.

The thing is he didn't have to spank you team to be good. no player is perfect. from all you've said, I'll say he wasn't at his best when he play you. but you need to understand other people have seen him against other quality teams and he was good. Just get over it.

Edited by fanatic55