Best Hitters

WC7

Not trying to be mean, but definately being a jerk.

Dont be stupid.

Stooksberry is batting 580, with 50 RBIs, 17 homeruns, and has only struck out once.

Please tell me one of your Dyer Co. boys can top that.

Collinwood has 36 homers on the season. Or that.

BE A HEAD BUSTER!!!!!!!!

I heard Stooksberry is playing for Columbia Post 19 (this summer), is this right?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not trying to be mean, but definately being a jerk.

Dont be stupid.

Stooksberry is batting 580, with 50 RBIs, 17 homeruns, and has only struck out once.

Please tell me one of your Dyer Co. boys can top that.

Collinwood has 36 homers on the season. Or that.

BE A HEAD BUSTER!!!!!!!!

You still did not answer the question, Where was the hitters at? I believe the score was 12-2 over in 5! And by the way JERK, I'm not from Dyer Co.

if these stats are right this kid has either had no real competition or BROTHA CAN HIT!!!!!!!!

I rarely speak on here of Kyler (for obvious reasons), but they have played:

Collierville, Houston, Germantown, Bearden(2), Farragut(2), McCallie(2), Soddy Daisy(3), Red Bank(2), Cookeville, William Blount, Oakland, Oak Ridge, McMinn county, Loudon to name a few...

I rarely speak on here of Kyler (for obvious reasons), but they have played:

Collierville, Houston, Germantown, Bearden(2), Farragut(2), McCallie(2), Soddy Daisy(3), Red Bank(2), Cookeville, William Blount, Oakland, Oak Ridge, McMinn county, Loudon to name a few...

THERE ARE SOME REALLY GOOD TEMAS ON THAT LIST however i don not know the obvious reason you dont speak of kyler is he your son?

brother..sorry, most of the old-timer CoachTer's are aware.. :rolleyes:

Good luck to your brother!! Anyone who signs with Vandy must be very talented. Gotta be pretty smart too. I have to agree that you haven't mentioned him very much. I never would have known he was your brother. I read where somebody took a shot at you for supposedly talking up your brother. Burke didn't even come to mind though. I'd say you have been very unbiased.

Edited by wes_c_addle

Grad I didnt know kyler was your brother.. Hmm well that is great and I hope u and your family the best with the draft bc from what I hear He could be picked very early. That is great. Hopefully we can meet bc I might be playing on the Collegate Cyclones this summer and tanner Morre Told me Kyler would be playing in it. Soooo best of luck and Hopefully we will see you all in STATE.

Chad Hunter from Riverdale is hands down the best hitter in the state.

He has power to all parts of the field and he also hits for a high average. Not to mention that Chad has blazing speed. No other player in the state can hold his jock. But Ben Jones from Riverdale aint bad either, I seen that rocket he hit against Mount Juilet