Thus far whose the best team in the state, in any division?

thedtrain

Christian Brothers High School is ranked in the top 25 nationally, so are they the best???

I've noticed that there is not many Memphis people on this board which is why i refrain from posting things like that...as of right now I would have to say CBHS is playing some of the best ball in the state but are not unbeatable. Most of the people that use this board are from middle or east tn and if they are from the west they exclude memphis from the west somehow or another. Don't let that get to you, CBHS's record and ability will earn them the recognition they deserve, beside it doesnt matter on this board, it only matter if you win the last game.

I've noticed that there is not many Memphis people on this board which is why i refrain from posting things like that...as of right now I would have to say CBHS is playing some of the best ball in the state but are not unbeatable. Most of the people that use this board are from middle or east tn and if they are from the west they exclude memphis from the west somehow or another. Don't let that get to you, CBHS's record and ability will earn them the recognition they deserve, beside it doesnt matter on this board, it only matter if you win the last game.

I saw on the scoreboard where Buster's CBHS had another good one with my ole Houston gang yesterday... details???

I saw on the scoreboard where Buster's CBHS had another good one with my ole Houston gang yesterday... details???

REALLY REALLY good game. Kinda a friendly rivalry between the two. CBHS jumped out early with 4 runs in the first, then was pretty quite until the 5th i believe when they tacked on another. Houston never gave up though, they scratched and clawed their way back in it and with 1 out in the top of the 7th they were down 5-2 with runners on 2nd and 3rd with 1 out. Packer came in and got a ground out and a strike out, while both of the runners ended up scoring to make it 5-4. Great game from both sides.