Camps

timbdp

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Siegel has great facilities. Are all of the games at Siegel High?

The camp last year was so large that siegel High school used both of their gyms, siegel Middle school gym which is walking distance of the high school and both of the Hooptown facilities or gyms. They may have even used Blackman but i don't remember. I am sure that someone else who knows the registration this year can help to answer this. Any county that can handle the TSSAA Spring fling will be able to handle with ease the siegel Summer camp. the 58 teams that came last year was a surprise and Coach Bush and his staff in the way he handles everything made it a success.

The camp last year was so large that siegel High school used both of their gyms, siegel Middle school gym which is walking distance of the high school and both of the Hooptown facilities or gyms. They may have even used Blackman but i don't remember. I am sure that someone else who knows the registration this year can help to answer this. Any county that can handle the TSSAA Spring fling will be able to handle with ease the siegel Summer camp. the 58 teams that came last year was a surprise and Coach Bush and his staff in the way he handles everything made it a success.

While I have not seen him in some time, i would have hoped the PREZ could have helped answer this. It is a good question. Another question that usually comes up and was valuable was will there be someone available to be on duty for injuries, sprains, etc and the thing that was evident last year and was helpful was the support of some in murfreesboro to help with those cases. While Shelbyviile has a great Camp, this tournament certainly compares favorably with that camp with teams from all over the state being there from every classification.