USJ vs Northside today @ USJ.

necvol

With Parker out with a broken thumb, rumor is that Jay Lowrey will be on the mound. Jay is a former USJ student and I'm sure would love to beat the Bruins. Probably will be either Clayton Gant or Spencer Nelson throwing for USJ.

I understand it is Senior night @ USJ. The Seniors are:

Will Dement

Jake Hanson

Jimmy Henson

Spencer Nelson

Zack Smith

Sam Woods

Just for you Longoffthetee, I look for some of that "FOCUS" to be present tonight.

Who does Dyersburg have today?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With Parker out with a broken thumb, rumor is that Jay Lowrey will be on the mound. Jay is a former USJ student and I'm sure would love to beat the Bruins. Probably will be either Clayton Gant or Spencer Nelson throwing for USJ.

Will Dement

Jake Hanson

Jimmy Henson

Spencer Nelson

Zack Smith

Sam Woods

Just for you Longoffthetee, I look for some of that "FOCUS" to be present tonight.

Where did you get your report that Parker has a broken thumb? News to us at NS. He took a foul ball off his thumb Tuesday night, just swollen. Not broken. Unless you have more reliable information than we do.

Will Dement

Jake Hanson

Jimmy Henson

Spencer Nelson

Zack Smith

Sam Woods

How/when did Parker break his thumb???

Where did you get your report that Parker has a broken thumb? News to us at NS. He took a foul ball off his thumb Tuesday night, just swollen. Not broken. Unless you have more reliable information than we do.

That is what some of the USJ players told me over the weekend. I hope they were wrong.

Is Josh going to be able to pitch today or tomorrow. I hope he can because I always want to see competing teams at full strength.

Edited by necvol

Will Dement

Jake Hanson

Jimmy Henson

Spencer Nelson

Zack Smith

Sam Woods

Congrats to all the USJ Seniors and all the seniors from all teams as season winds down. You all have helped give us old folks something to do the last 4 years.

Rumor is there may be an University of Tennessee Coach at today's game to look at a couple of USJ's players.

NOW they decide to come down for a little look see. Where were these guys last year with those group of Seniors? Good luck to the current Seniors of USJ and here's to wishing them the best come tournament time.

NOW they decide to come down for a little look see. Where were these guys last year with those group of Seniors? Good luck to the current Seniors of USJ and here's to wishing them the best come tournament time.

Why would you be shocked that UT is supposedly coming to see USJ NOW? Are you simply saying they should have come last year, or do you think this year's players do not warrant that kind of attention? I don't recall any SEC type players from the state tournament last year. I could be wrong though!

Why would you be shocked that UT is supposedly coming to see USJ NOW? Are you simply saying they should have come last year, or do you think this year's players do not warrant that kind of attention? I don't recall any SEC type players from the state tournament last year. I could be wrong though!

Broad Axe, I fully support this year's kids. Go back and look at my profile and past posts. You'll see who else I support. I know some of the kids on the current UT squad and yes, there were a few of those Seniors last year that could be on this years UT team. Before he got hurt, Hunter Garrett, for one, was being recruited by LSU.

Broad Axe, I fully support this year's kids. Go back and look at my profile and past posts. You'll see who else I support. I know some of the kids on the current UT squad and yes, there were a few of those Seniors last year that could be on this years UT team. Before he got hurt, Hunter Garrett, for one, was being recruited by LSU.

Glad we got that cleared up. Good to hear it. I expect those guys are all doing well. Where did they end up going to school. Any of them still playing. Garrett certainly had good speed!

Good to see you back on The Board Hotrod.

I agree, USJ's '05 Class had a couple of players that could be contributors @ UT or any other SEC school. If he had wanted to play at the next level, BP was one of them (one of the sweetest natural swings I've seen in years). BP will make a great Architect, Doctor, Lawyer, Artist or whatever he decides. Making a career out of baseball isn't for everyone. I hope all of last year's State Champion Seniors are doing great.