wayne Randall hired at Munford

cougarcorner

I wonder if he considered the Melrose job?

I doubt it, VERY seriously!

Wayne Randall is a good Coach, but here's the problem: he coached Melrose's longtime, most-hated rival-- East High.

Coach Randall is no fool. He knows the real deal:

There is no way in Hades that the folks in Orange Mound are going to stand for ANYBODY from East High School coaching its revered Melrose Golden Wildcat football team! Not today, not tomorrow, not EVER!!! In fact, the folks in OM are so passionate about their football and their hatred for East that they would literally run the Melrose principal out of town (by physical force, if it came down to it...no joke) on a rail, at the mere SUGGESTION of hiring a coach from East high.

Edited by TraderB

I doubt it, VERY seriously!

Wayne Randall is a good Coach, but here's the problem: he coached Melrose's longtime, most-hated rival-- East High.

Coach Randall is no fool. He knows the real deal:

There is no way in Hades that the folks in Orange Mound are going to stand for ANYBODY from East High School coaching its revered Melrose Golden Wildcat football team! Not today, not tomorrow, not EVER!!! In fact, the folks in OM are so passionate about their football and their hatred for East that they would literally run the Melrose principal out of town (by physical force, if it came down to it...no joke) on a rail, at the mere SUGGESTION of hiring a coach from East high.

Makes sense! Any clue on who does get the Melrose job? From a talent perspective, it's gotta be one the top 5 jobs in the state. I would love to see what a "good" coach could do with that type of raw talent.