BEST OF THE WEST SCORES!

JOE23

not if we decide to sub or freshmen in halfway through the first half again... haywood will not get more than a goal on us though i promise that. just depends on if our offense can score.

dear william, i would like to see you guys go farther in best of the west than the group stages so you guys better get it together, usj is really tough and haywood is decent, so if you guys want to advance your gonna have to get your act together, by the way, the only really good player haywood has that you should mark is #7 in the midfield, and usj has a brazilian up front you need to mark and a center midfielder you need to mark, he has the same gold cleats i have, and he looks sorta like me, you should mark him also mr. mcgee, but good luck and get it together mane

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dear william, i would like to see you guys go farther in best of the west than the group stages so you guys better get it together, usj is really tough and haywood is decent, so if you guys want to advance your gonna have to get your act together, by the way, the only really good player haywood has that you should mark is #7 in the midfield, and usj has a brazilian up front you need to mark and a center midfielder you need to mark, he has the same gold cleats i have, and he looks sorta like me, you should mark him also mr. mcgee, but good luck and get it together mane

thanks nick. i want us to go far too this has been a really emotional year being my last year and having the team that we have, yeah alex i think is the name of the guy for usj. Some of us we'll get our stuff together and step it but not everyone will. we have 4 seniors 1 junior 1 sophmore and 11 freshmen. we have 5 freshmen playing and they are so scared cept for our stopper hes a beast of a freshmen. idk what to do to be honest...

thanks nick. i want us to go far too this has been a really emotional year being my last year and having the team that we have, yeah alex i think is the name of the guy for usj. Some of us we'll get our stuff together and step it but not everyone will. we have 4 seniors 1 junior 1 sophmore and 11 freshmen. we have 5 freshmen playing and they are so scared cept for our stopper hes a beast of a freshmen. idk what to do to be honest...

Do yall have a good coach? Why was he putting in all of the freshmen?

that's a surprise what's going on with Martin? are they missing anyone?

no martin just couldnt find a rhythm... but in 7 minutes they scored 5 goals and won the game 5-0... madison dominated milan on an unplayable field, you could not dribble, pass, or do anything... it was just terrible, the score does not reflect how madison played, you cant shoot or anything, the score on a regular field and day would have really been 15-0

does anyone know who all scored for westview?

Yeah, the game was 0-0 for the entire first half, and until about 10 minutes were left in the game. It was sloppy from the rain and Westview couldnt find any sort of rhythm until Jung Jae Park scored with 10 minutes left. That then opened the flood gates and Westview's David Pifer, Zach Fortner, and Derek Ahn (2), all scored in the closing minutes to give Westview the 5-0 win.

Yeah, the game was 0-0 for the entire first half, and until about 10 minutes were left in the game. It was sloppy from the rain and Westview couldnt find any sort of rhythm until Jung Jae Park scored with 10 minutes left. That then opened the flood gates and Westview's David Pifer, Zach Fortner, and Derek Ahn (2), all scored in the closing minutes to give Westview the 5-0 win.

does that mean westview has 13 points now? If thats the case then I would guess they will finish with 23 points..should give them enough for 2nd place.

I'm keeping my eye on Madison. Looking at their season so far, and their results, I think they are going to go far. I am really looking forward to their game with Dyersburg.

Madison, keep up the great work! Your making some noise all the way across the state!

I'm keeping my eye on Madison. Looking at their season so far, and their results, I think they are going to go far. I am really looking forward to their game with Dyersburg.

Madison, keep up the great work! Your making some noise all the way across the state!

Madison is a great team, and what some are forgetting about them is that they will only get better by the time sub-state rolls around because Michael Sitcha will be eligible to play. He is another scoring threat and should improve their attack. Who will they potentially play in the state quarters? I know they will be on Catholic's side of the bracket.