All Rutherford Co. team 2006

iceman11

You do have to compare players, so if you are putting a team I think this is how it should go.

James Holt - Goalie

Griffin Tuggle - Sweeper

Patrick Compton - Defender

Cory Willis - Defender

Austin Hayes - Defender

Micah Morrissey - Midfield

Dan Campbell - Midfield

Matt Reed - Midfield

Jose Cruz - Midfield

Shane Rollins - Forward

Aliyu Sirga (sp?) - Forward

I think this would be a good all district team as well, but I haven't watch some of the other teams, especially not in our county. Bold should make all district!

were as all the top forwards gone,rollins an aliyu both look bad upaganist solid defenders most of there goals are scored in easier games

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James Holt - GK

Cory Willis - Defender

Austin Hayes - Defender

Patrick Compton - Defender

Griffin Tuggle - Sweeper

Dan Campbell - Midfield

Jasper Driskill - Midfield

Jose Cruz - Midfield

Micah Morrissey - Midfield

Shane Rollins - Forward

Matt Reed- Forward

I think I would have to disagree with you on the defense. Cory Willis is good but I don't think he should be chosen above some of the other defenders in Rutherford County.

I think I would have to disagree with you on the defense. Cory Willis is good but I don't think he should be chosen above some of the other defenders in Rutherford County.

That's fine. It's a free country and we're all entitled to our opinions, but I've watched this kid play in high school for two seasons, select for four seasons. and indoor for four seasons. He's skilled, solid, consistent, and level-headed even under pressure, and I cannot count the number of times he's saved someone else's butt out there on the field. He has stopped the 'unstoppable' forewards on opposing teams over and over again. I think someone described him as not a showboat, but a real workhorse, and that's the kind of player a coach needs on his team.

That's fine. It's a free country and we're all entitled to our opinions, but I've watched this kid play in high school for two seasons, select for four seasons. and indoor for four seasons. He's skilled, solid, consistent, and level-headed even under pressure, and I cannot count the number of times he's saved someone else's butt out there on the field. He has stopped the 'unstoppable' forewards on opposing teams over and over again. I think someone described him as not a showboat, but a real workhorse, and that's the kind of player a coach needs on his team.

Wow are you his girlfriend or just a big Riverdale fan? No I'm just kidding. Maybe I should start watching him more. I hope to see him play tomorrow. Good Luck to Riverdale!

micah morrissey (could be the best player in ruth. co)

shayne rollins (can put the ball in the net)

griffin tuggle (super smart player)

kennon todd ( has speed great sweeper)

jattoree haynes (has no help but still makin himsel noticed)

matt reed (most skilled player in ruth co.)

daniel campbell (always plays with 100% effort)

paul gilburt (dont get alot of time but he shines when he does)

patrick compton (very good young defender)

ben gracia (excellent ball control gots a nose for the goal)

jordan holmes (good 1on1 can play anywhere)

i havent seen lavergne play

This sounds like the Williamson County 3rd team B)

i will have to agree that he as some size but not very fast at all, misplays the ball under pressure more than he should, could better him self by playing on a better select team, i heard he was tryin to get the tnfc coach to give him some private lessons which would cost him appx 60 bucks per hour,

Oh, sorry. Is he going to play on a select team this year? If he is then please tell me. I think he should come play at Blackman next year. He has the potential to be a great player. Maybe Steve can show him some things about defense! :blink:

Who are you talking about? And who are you so I can let you know.

Edited by SoccerOnTheRise