9a mvp?

waterfowler_15-89

who should get 9a mvp?

That's a hard one to answer. Forrest is undefeated in the District so take your pick of one of the seniors on the team. And I only say seniors because you have to cut the list down somehow. There are some underclassmen that are very good also. Forrest is a fairly balanced team a lot like the State Champion basketball team. Curtis is the pitcher so I would have to say she would be a front runner for it. On the other teams ,and I have seen all of the games this year against Forrest, Ann Mullens of Cascade could make a run for it.

That's a hard one to answer. Forrest is undefeated in the District so take your pick of one of the seniors on the team. And I only say seniors because you have to cut the list down somehow. There are some underclassmen that are very good also. Forrest is a fairly balanced team a lot like the State Champion basketball team. Curtis is the pitcher so I would have to say she would be a front runner for it. On the other teams ,and I have seen all of the games this year against Forrest, Ann Mullens of Cascade could make a run for it.

I would have to agree that the MVP should come off of an undefeated (in district play) Forrest team. However, I do not agree that it has to be a senior. I was unable to see the last game against Chapel Hill, but in the two games I did see, I was most impressed with the younger pitcher on your team. I think someone said she is only an eighth grader. Your starting catcher and shortstop are also very good players. Our Ann Mullen is indeed a great ball player and can hit the ball a ton! She is still an underclassman, so she has a couple of more years to make a good impression on the voters! :lol:

I would have to agree that the MVP should come off of an undefeated (in district play) Forrest team. However, I do not agree that it has to be a senior. I was unable to see the last game against Chapel Hill, but in the two games I did see, I was most impressed with the younger pitcher on your team. I think someone said she is only an eighth grader. Your starting catcher and shortstop are also very good players. Our Ann Mullen is indeed a great ball player and can hit the ball a ton! She is still an underclassman, so she has a couple of more years to make a good impression on the voters! :D

Cascade11,

Thanks for the kind words that you have said about me. I'm Shelby Stinnett the eight grader from Forrest. You have a great team and I look foward to playing your team more. Good luck to Cascade If we dont win State I hope you Do. Go District 9A. :D

P.S Ann Mullen is a very hard out for Cascade she does hit the ball a ton .

Cascade11,

Thanks for the kind words that you have said about me. I'm Shelby Stinnett the eight grader from Forrest. You have a great team and I look foward to playing your team more. Good luck to Cascade If we dont win State I hope you Do. Go District 9A. :)

P.S Ann Mullen is a very hard out for Cascade she does hit the ball a ton .

Shelby it's nice to finally meet you after bragging on you all year! I'm the step-dad of an eigth grader on our team (Aimee Taylor #11). I'll try and shake your hand before our next meeting........Then the fight is on........(lol).....only kidding... Good luck to your team, I think a lot of people aren't giving you guys enough credit! :)

Don't get me wrong It doesn't have to be a Senior and Shelby and Brianda Elmore are both great players as is Kalah Mathis but there are 5 Starting Seniors on Forrest and 4 of them are playing their fifth year on the team. All of the starters, underclassmen and Seniors are solid contenders for All District honors and MVP