District 7AAA

hardcore

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats what I thought, I've saw them in several tournaments and them playing several A and AA schools...

They said it was money but then they signed up for several tournaments. Simply put, they did not want to compete with the Murfreesboro teams. I guess , if they are in a building year it would be miserable to play teams they feel they cannot compete with. I think it is fine if they only want to play in the district tournament.

Can somebody please post all the scores of 7AAA's games and who is going to play who on Monday night , Tuesday night ect........

Monday's Games:

Riverdale vs Lebanon

Siegel vs Oakland

White Co. vs Blackman

Cookeville vs WarrenCo.

Monday's Games:

Riverdale vs Lebanon

Siegel vs Oakland

White Co. vs Blackman

Cookeville vs WarrenCo.

Saturday's Results

Riverdale 9 White Co 0

Lebanon 7 Blackman 4

Siegel 3 Warren Co 0

Oakland defeated Cookeville

don't know the score

" When I saw them play Riverdale I gave them a second look. A leadoff hit then the second batter getting hit with runners on first and second in the first inning with no outs looked good to me. "

The rest of the story: It was followed by 18 k's and one more walk. Their pitcher did look good despite the 9 runs, of which many were unearned. They made some great plays but they were hurt by several errors. I think their coach looked good and the player spirits were up.

"The rest of the story: It was followed by 18 k's and one more walk. Their pitcher did look good despite the 9 runs, of which many were unearned. They made some great plays but they were hurt by several errors. I think their coach looked good and the player spirits were up."

Sometimes you have to give people credit for what they have improved on. I know there are a lot of teams where the entire story is 18 K's. Riverdale is cocky and I am not sure that will win state. Hope they havent printed up shirts yet. After seeing their performace last night I am not sure they will win state.

"The rest of the story: It was followed by 18 k's and one more walk. Their pitcher did look good despite the 9 runs, of which many were unearned. They made some great plays but they were hurt by several errors. I think their coach looked good and the player spirits were up."

Sometimes you have to give people credit for what they have improved on. I know there are a lot of teams where the entire story is 18 K's. Riverdale is cocky and I am not sure that will win state. Hope they havent printed up shirts yet. After seeing their performace last night I am not sure they will win state.

Nobody at Riverdale is cocky, and nobody thinks they are a shoe in for state. Goodness knows, Riverdale more than anyone else knows you can have a great team and fall short. Also nobody is taking anything away from White County, they looked fine. I support them. Also , I happen to think both Lebanon and Riverdale played a great game. Lebanon is a very good team, who I happen to think has some very talented young ladies on it. Almost any time you have a good coach with good players , they are going to give you a great game.