District 7AAA

hardcore

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

siegel Wins 4 to 3. Great game from both teams. Good luck on Friday.

It was huge upset. Score was 2 to 0 up until the seventh inning. Cat had a perfect game going. I dont know how many K's Riverdale had, 13 or so, but the infield played flawlessly. A lead off batter for siegel got on base in the seventh followed by throwing/fielding errors on grounders, and a great hit by Monica West on a rise ball pretty much put an end to the game. Riverdale countered with another run in the seventh but it wasnt enough. I feel for Coach as he has put his heart and soul into this team and for the all of Riverdales players who have too. Rarely does this team make errors that cost them the game but nobody and no team is perfect. Hold your head up Riverdale, you still have reason to be proud. Go down to Chattanooga and play like you have all year. Good luck to Siegel, you played with all your heart and you didnt get down when you were behind.

It was huge upset. Score was 2 to 0 up until the seventh inning. Cat had a perfect game going. I dont know how many K's Riverdale had, 13 or so, but the infield played flawlessly. A lead off batter for siegel got on base in the seventh followed by throwing/fielding errors on grounders, and a great hit by Monica West on a rise ball pretty much put an end to the game. Riverdale countered with another run in the seventh but it wasnt enough. I feel for Coach as he has put his heart and soul into this team and for the all of Riverdales players who have too. Rarely does this team make errors that cost them the game but nobody and no team is perfect. Hold your head up Riverdale, you still have reason to be proud. Go down to Chattanooga and play like you have all year. Good luck to Siegel, you played with all your heart and you didnt get down when you were behind.

Ummm no way that Cat had 13 or so strike outs.... Siegel hit the ball ALOT and just got thrown out because their defense (mainly the RHS shortstop) was on top of things until the 7th inning. I'm thrilled for Monica West ... it was the perfect hit for the perfect player at the perfect moment. Way to go Siegel! (thanks for the compliment though!)

Ummm no way that Cat had 13 or so strike outs.... Siegel hit the ball ALOT and just got thrown out because their defense (mainly the RHS shortstop) was on top of things until the 7th inning. I'm thrilled for Monica West ... it was the perfect hit for the perfect player at the perfect moment. Way to go Siegel! (thanks for the compliment though!)

Oh, and one more thing ... RHS didn't score until the 4th or 5th inning ... so it wasn't 2-0 until the 7th ...

Oh, and one more thing ... RHS didn't score until the 4th or 5th inning ... so it wasn't 2-0 until the 7th ...

The score was 2 to 0 until the seventh, and siegel won the game but no balls were hit hard out of the infield until the seventh. They had no hits and Riverdale had a perfect game going until the seventh. siegel won the game on Riverdales errors on the the last inning. They won , Riverdale lost. siegel got it done . End of story. Congrats.