Science Hill vs Morristown West

soccer67

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the SH v. Mo West match, it is my opinion that Mo West hasn't played any team as good as SH and that the Hilltoppers should win by 2. No insult to Coach Calvert is intended.

my goodness number 8 sometimes you talk way to soon, and it will come back to haunt you.

Congrats to Morristown West and good luck in districts/regionals

NUMBER 8 Now maybe you will see that your brazen bragging has put you in a hole. Let's give you the benefit of doubt and say SH had a bad game, that happens and it should teach you to brag with some humbleness. Don't use the seniors in because of senior night as any excuse because then you would be using excuses not explanantions.

Get out of Sectionals and then brag all you want, but you , Sh and other teams have a long way to get there. ;););)

In defense of Number8, whom I don't know nor have ever seen play - I don't think I have read a post where he bragged about being better than anyone. If anything he went out of his way to say he wasn't that good. The only thing he can be accused of is excessive posting (like many of us) but never bragging. And you all must admit, Science Hill is a very good team.

Edited by soccer67

Yo, Soccer67 you are right Science Hill is a good team, BUT, Number 8 constantly talks about them SH, like they are already in the state final 8. Yes, he brags to much, yes he post to much, he just has put a bad taste in so many peoples mouth with his cockiness. There are the regular season which is a building time and then the real season called the playoffs. THAT WILL DETERMINE BRAGGING RIGHTS!!! Everything until then is hoping for!! ;)

In defense of Number8, whom I don't know nor have ever seen play - I don't think I have read a post where he bragged about being better than anyone. If anything he went out of his way to say he wasn't that good. The only thing he can be accused of is excessive posting (like many of us) but never bragging. And you all must admit, Science Hill is a very good team.

ya but he undermines other teams, while making his own look better.

Looking better on CoachT??? At the end of the day what do you have? He is passionate about his team, unless you are on the same team....get over it.

ya, making it look better, i guess you could call it advertisement or something. what do i have? well i am an all-state soccer player and know cockiness when i see it. I do not care if he brags his head off, all i said is that it can come back to haunt him, which it has.

There is a huge difference between passion and disrespected other teams.

might i ask what you have at the end of the day?

ya, making it look better, i guess you could call it advertisement or something. what do i have? well i am an all-state soccer player and know cockiness when i see it. I do not care if he brags his head off, all i said is that it can come back to haunt him, which it has.

There is a huge difference between passion and disrespected other teams.

might i ask what you have at the end of the day?

Tin-Man, did we really have to know about you been an all-state, or should we say you are bragging about it? its a forum, get over it really, and leave the guy alone.