South Doyle Who

hardwood44

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats the great thing about baseball, anything can happen on any given day. South Doyle is still a very good team. It will be a great tournament. As I said earlier, don't count Farragut out. Watch out for William Blount. Could there be a surprise in that district. 3 AAA, who knows who will win that one.

Thats the great thing about baseball, anything can happen on any given day. South Doyle is still a very good team. It will be a great tournament. As I said earlier, don't count Farragut out. Watch out for William Blount. Could there be a surprise in that district. 3 AAA, who knows who will win that one.

its seems to me that all farraguts worried about is south doyle, if i was them i believe i would not look pass maryville, i see an upset coming maryville over farragutless. Bring catapono on we will see how that works, keeping looking past maryville!

I went to Farragut tonight and watched my first South Doyle game just to see how good they are. I must have watched their JV team play because Farragut beat their paints off. 23 - 5 that was the worst high school game I have ever seen. I don't see them getting over this befor District but who knows 23 - 5 I still can't belive it.

SD will be fine. They have a VERY strong team this year!! You know the old saying, "There's no I in team." I'm pretty sure there is only 1 e as well! Also, I think THEIR jv team was what you were trying to say. lol

Edited by wes_c_addle

its seems to me that all farraguts worried about is south doyle, if i was them i believe i would not look pass maryville, i see an upset coming maryville over farragutless. Bring catapono on we will see how that works, keeping looking past maryville!

it seems to me that you need to check the posts! South Doyle is the one that brought up a rematch in a "hostile" environment. Farragut just pointed out that they threw a good pitcher against a good team and won. the Admirals will play their first game against Maryville, i think...then we'll see! good luck to all