Is the game still on?

SpeedyMAHS

Does anyone know if the Madison vs. Dyersburg game is still on for next Tuesday, or is it postponed?

I think that the coaches agreed that if either team made it to the finals of the best of the west tourney, that the game would not be on cause the players might be sore or tired after a weekend of playing

I think its canceled but im not sure

I sure hope its on because we need to play someone good and get our heads right going into the districts...my coach told me that Coach Poteete didn't want to play us if we BOTHED played in the finals..I will talk to my coach again tommorrow and I will keep you posted...

I sure hope its on because we need to play someone good and get our heads right going into the districts...my coach told me that Coach Poteete didn't want to play us if we BOTHED played in the finals..I will talk to my coach again tommorrow and I will keep you posted...

i dont think we should play, you guys have a 3 days rest and we have less than 24 hours... thats a killer, i would like the competition but i think it should be moved to thursday if we play at all

i dont think we should play, you guys have a 3 days rest and we have less than 24 hours... thats a killer, i would like the competition but i think it should be moved to thursday if we play at all

haha, well if we were in the finals and yall weren't, I wouldn't want to play either. Both teams seem to want to play, but each coach is kinda shying away from playing each other. Talk to your coach and I will talk to mine.

The game will not be played. Two tough games back to back and games this past weekend might result in players getting an injury. Both coaches agreeded upon this. It is not worth it with districts beginning in less than a week. Both teams are really strong and if both take care of region championships and sectionals, both will go to state.

Does anyone know if the Madison vs. Dyersburg game is still on for next Tuesday, or is it postponed?

The game will not be played. Two tough games back to back and games this past weekend might result in players getting an injury. Both coaches agreeded upon this. It is not worth it with districts beginning in less than a week. Both teams are really strong and if both take care of region championships and sectionals, both will go to state.

well I hope we take care of disricts and region so we dont have to see you guys in the sub-state..Since we have seen Westview and we know what we need to do to win, USJ is the only other team in our region that stands in our way..What is your assessment on them? On your end, you guys won't have a problem with beating Sheffield and it seems that the Haywood draw was just a fluke. Any kind of info on USJ would be appreciated.

well I hope we take care of disricts and region so we dont have to see you guys in the sub-state..Since we have seen Westview and we know what we need to do to win, USJ is the only other team in our region that stands in our way..What is your assessment on them? On your end, you guys won't have a problem with beating Sheffield and it seems that the Haywood draw was just a fluke. Any kind of info on USJ would be appreciated.

no real goal threats, they move the ball well, alex kurth is probably their best attacker(midfielder) they have a long thrower #22 and he is pretty quick, their weakest defender is their right back... attack that side if your going to attack any