7-AAA - The putting green on the 72nd hole....

davidlimbaugh

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dare_2_dream

Yall done made me mad

The first 9 outs of the game were strikeouts

And your trying to say thatColby didn't beat you give me a break Uncle Argile

You talking so much crap before the game

o yea Warren Co. can'tscore runs

we've scored more runs than Siegel now

which one of the "K brothers" were you?

Tough night tonight, but Killian did not win it for them. Siegel beat themselves. Siegel did manage to surmount 6 hits, equalling that of all the teams Killian has faced this season combined. Siegel was robed by an aweful call in the third. Ump said Bowen left early from second on a sac fly, when it was clear that he waited, almost too long. The next pitch was a single to right. That would have tied the game at the time, and would have swung momentum. Anyways. Scouts were present, and Killians fastball was too, at least for the first 3 or 4 innings. It deteriorated, and he was forced to rely on his curve ball, which was alot tougher than his own fans gave him credit for. Killian needs at least 4 days rest, probably 5, with well over 120 pitches tonight. Tomorrow will definately be a different story. It should be interesting.

Uncle Argile get real. Killian dominated tonight. 6 hits more like 4. And one of those in the 7th when the ball went between the SS legs. Give Killian his due. Tonight he was a dominant pitcher. You guys make no sense. Siegel is a good team but they arent the Yankees. What if he was on 5 or 6 days rest? You guys would have have had a chance tonight.

Well the warriors won tonight 15-3 over cookeville if you all care

They hit the ball well tonight, the balls seemed to be flying out of there tonight. Woods had 2, Skinner had 1, and Choate had 1. Cookeville also hit 2 homeruns.

I've decided to go mute the rest of the season. I'll read, but I feel myself beginning to stoop to the lower level of SOME of the individuals on here. People I agree with, or at least respect: the moderators, 2Priceless, Winnerinc. That's about it. They're the only ones that seem to carry on respectable conversations on this site. Keep it up. The season will end great. I'll be at as many games as I can be. Go Stars!

I've decided to go mute the rest of the season. I'll read, but I feel myself beginning to stoop to the lower level of SOME of the individuals on here. People I agree with, or at least respect: the moderators, 2Priceless, Winnerinc. That's about it. They're the only ones that seem to carry on respectable conversations on this site. Keep it up. The season will end great. I'll be at as many games as I can be. Go Stars!

sometimes you have to remember you are dealing with kids dont worry about what they say or try and get into an arguement with them. You have kids yet? Then you know how it is LOL keep posting i enjoy SOME of your insights LOL just playin

Guest dare_2_dream

Uncle Argile get real. Killian dominated tonight. 6 hits more like 4. And one of those in the 7th when the ball went between the SS legs. Give Killian his due. Tonight he was a dominant pitcher. You guys make no sense. Siegel is a good team but they arent the Yankees. What if he was on 5 or 6 days rest? You guys would have have had a chance tonight.

I agree, Killian dominated the game all night long. 14 K's, I think it was. I was very impressed with him. 95 on the radar is what I am hearing on the fastball, thats some heat right there.

Frontroll you are talking it up awful big just don't count your chickens before they hatch. Siegel might suprise you. but I hope the Pioneers win.

Well if Siegel wins tonight and Lebanon wins tonight and Blackman wins tonight... It's wrap The Blaze will be hosting part of the tournament.

Let's go Devils and Stars