7-AAA - The putting green on the 72nd hole....

davidlimbaugh

I've decided to go mute the rest of the season. I'll read, but I feel myself beginning to stoop to the lower level of SOME of the individuals on here. People I agree with, or at least respect: the moderators, 2Priceless, Winnerinc. That's about it. They're the only ones that seem to carry on respectable conversations on this site. Keep it up. The season will end great. I'll be at as many games as I can be. Go Stars!

Well good please stay mute forever

And you were the one coming on here talking a whole bunch of crap. And even when Warren Co. beat yall last night you didn't give them or Colby no respect. Saying Siegel beat Siegel not Warren Co. or Killian. Like tonight I really hope the Pioneers win, but if they don't I won't come on here, and say well there were a punch of bad calls. Siegel didn't beat Warren Co., Warren Co. beat Warren Co.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dare_2_dream

Um if you were wearing a Wade Jersey I saw you

I was wearing like white shirt with blue stripes

yeah that would be me ... what gave it away?

And you were the one coming on here talking a whole bunch of crap. And even when Warren Co. beat yall last night you didn't give them or Colby no respect. Saying Siegel beat Siegel not Warren Co. or Killian. Like tonight I really hope the Pioneers win, but if they don't I won't come on here, and say well there were a punch of bad calls. Siegel didn't beat Warren Co., Warren Co. beat Warren Co.

Relax. Everybody has their own opinion and just because it is not yours doesn't make them wrong. Everybody can cheer for any team that want too. Killian is an awesome pitcher...no doubt about it and I hope he goes big time. I really do. But he will do that regardless of what is said on this board. He will do that without our support or someone elses criticism (if that is what you are perceiving).

I promise...if anything said on this board effected the performance or outcome of anything, I would be on it 8 hours a day. Let it be.

the funny thing is that siegel is not as good as people on here hype them up to be they are in like 4th place but if you were a new comer on this thread u would think that they were already crowned state champs but hey thats my opinion

Can't say that your statement is not accurate. But, look at everybodys record except Riverdale. Does anyone have the right to be hyped? All subjective to ones opinion.

the funny thing is that siegel is not as good as people on here hype them up to be they are in like 4th place but if you were a new comer on this thread u would think that they were already crowned state champs but hey thats my opinion

EASY NOW if i am not mistaken wee didnt really blow them off the feild did we? In fact the second game took a 2 run howerun int he top of the seventh by chad hunter to win that game right? and the first game was somewhat of a battle also wasntit ? we have won a few games that were really close so dont get too cocky becasue when you start underestimating your opponenets that is when you get BEAT so let them give themselves there props in fact you give them some props and keep doing the taking with your BAT!!!

SLOW YOUR ROLL keep pumping up your team but stop bashing posters please disagree with them respectfully that is the fun in this but dont attack alright?

Guest Cutters Crazies

Siegel was up 4-0 in the first game vs. Riverdale and up something like 5-3 top of 7th in the 2nd game...easily could have gone either way.

Riverdale is the best team in the district , but they are beatable and will have to play good baseball throughout the district tournament in order to win the tournament. This district if filled with alot of potential and if Oakland and/or Siegel play up to their potential either one can take it. Should be an intresting tournament, just hope that Siegel and Oakland can make sure its in the boro for the whole thing.Not to mention that if Killion throws against any team he give Warren County an excellent chance of winning. Hes the pitcher that should be most feared. I feel sorry for whoever has to face him.

Edited by SiegelNation07

I'm from district 8AAA...but i keep a look on the region....how good is Warren Co. without Colby on the mound....meaning do they have the #2's and #3's to make it out of a competive district like 7AAA and into the region, because it takes more than one guy??? but idk anything about them, thats why i'm asking....