Region 4 A/AA

ThomasJ

Station Camp and Livingston Academy look as though they will finish 1st in their our district. Where will the rest of the field fall in the district tournament nad will they finish that way in tournament time? Looks to be a 3 way tie for 2nd in district 8, I have no scores for York and Dekalb Co to see who will be 2nd? Looking for Scores and opions and good luck to all.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Station Camp and Livingston are in different districts. Station Camp's district goes as follows (someone correct me if I'm wrong)

1. Station Camp

2. Friendship

3. Portland

4. White House

5. Mt. Juliet Christian

6. Macon County

7. Greenbrier

8. Merrol Hyde

As far as Livingston goes, I know they're in the district with York, Dekalb County, Boyd Christian, and Jackson County, but I don't know where the teams stand.

As far as opinions on who will be left standing at the end of districts, I do not know enough about District 7 to comment, but as for District 8, I think you will see Portland and Station Camp at the end of the day.

Big game tomorrow between Portland and White House, a game where the better team does not always win (District finals a couple years ago, WH outshoots Portland 14-2, loses 2-1). I think Portland is the better team this year and should get the win, but who knows.

If Portland wins, that puts Station Camp vs. White House in tournament semis, and SC should win in similar fashion to their earlier win over WH. Portland would face Friendship, and believe me... Portland has not forgotten this loss earlier in the season and it would not surprise me if they came out and won handily.

Portland vs. Station Camp... toss up, a game that will probably be won on a lucky bounce or two.

district 8 a/aa

1 Station Camp

2 Portland or White House

3 Portland or FCS

4 White House or FCS

5 Greenbrier

6 Merrol Hyde

7 MJCA

8 Macon co

i think this what standings look like at the end of the regular season

ACTUALLY--- FRIENDSHIP HAS THE NUMBER 2 SEED LOCKED UP UNLESS THEY LOSE TO MJCA, FRIENDSHIP HAS ALREADY DEFEATED PORTLAND IN DISTRICT PLAY SO THAT PUTS THEM IN SECOND GOING INTO DISTRICT TOURNAMENT. SHOULD BE INTERESTING.

ACTUALLY--- FRIENDSHIP HAS THE NUMBER 2 SEED LOCKED UP UNLESS THEY LOSE TO MJCA, FRIENDSHIP HAS ALREADY DEFEATED PORTLAND IN DISTRICT PLAY SO THAT PUTS THEM IN SECOND GOING INTO DISTRICT TOURNAMENT. SHOULD BE INTERESTING.

I think if Portland beats White House, then Friendship has to win against MJCA, as a tie or a loss would give them fewer wins than Portland, thus giving Portland 2nd, and FCS 3rd. I expect that FCS will win, however, so it's not like I'm making a prediction, just stating the possibility.

On the other hand, if WH beats Portland, the WH and FCS are tied in second. What are the tie break scenarios, since these two teams tied earlier in the year?

WH gets second with a win over portland and beat macon co

if they lose or tie to portland they will be fourth

Looking forward to the game tomorrow. SHould be a heated battle. White House is playing to avoid Station Camp in the semis, while Portland wants to have the opportunity to get revenge on FCS. Big post season implications in this game.

Dis. 7 Livngston finished their district undefeated and it looks like Dekalb Co. will be Second

Dis. 8 Looks like Station Camp Will get 1st, but it looks to be a horse race for second. Should be an exciting disctrict tour.

I thought L.A. was down this year... Congrats!