Hacky Sack

Tweeter08

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lately i decided to pick up a hacky sack and brush up on my skills. I have notice that my volleys have greatly improved as well as some other skills. I was just wondering if others players actually use this as a tool or just to have fun with.

Tool...that is a good one. If it helps you do not worry about what others think of this somewhat questionable activity. :thumb::lol:

Hacky sacks are amazing and I also spend some time playing with them, mostly with friends at school. I think they help with concentration and I think that is why your volleys are improving. You should try footbagging sometime too. I have a friend who can do some amazing tricks with a footbag and it is very fun to watch; he sometimes gets small crowds watching him at school.

Lately i decided to pick up a hacky sack and brush up on my skills. I have notice that my volleys have greatly improved as well as some other skills. I was just wondering if others players actually use this as a tool or just to have fun with.

i used to hackysack non stop in 8th and 9th grade and then highschool soccer started up and i was in a bad habit of juggling the ball like a hackysack, it was really hard to break but the coach ran it out of me. just try to stay away from juggling a soccer ball with the sides of your feet lol

i would much rather stick to a soccer ball anyday. There is a huge difference in a little hacky sack and a soccer ball and i really do not see how it can help with someone's touch, you do not have to be that precise while playing with a hackie sack because it is so small your whole foot covers it up.

I just think practicing with a normal ball is best.

i would much rather stick to a soccer ball anyday. There is a huge difference in a little hacky sack and a soccer ball and i really do not see how it can help with someone's touch, you do not have to be that precise while playing with a hackie sack because it is so small your whole foot covers it up.

futsol

Hacky sacks are amazing because you can carry them anywhere and play with them almost anywhere. Soccer balls are too big to carry around and can damage things inside.