Waynesboro

GreenMan

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it is about time they do something about the coaching situation. i am glad that rice is coming back to the boro. but what about spring training. is it too late to do something about that?

so what is the next step for the vikings of perry county. are they in denial or what?anything to say from linden?

Yea he is going to be the coach at WCHS...and yea his son did tell me that he was becoming the football and baseball coach for us this upcoming season and Rice has told some of the players that.. :thumb:

You're right. It is apparently done; although I'm not certain it was as early as some folks think. Sorry.

Who will be the Coach at Perry County? Bronson Bradley? Coach Laster? They can't keep a good one around.

Who is Coach Rice going to get to coach under him? I heard that he was getting Coach Robinson to go to the boro. Coach Robinson was at Perry County until last year. Good guy. Is he going to Waynesboro? Coach Bradley is from Waynesboro. Is he going too?

Edited by ItzeyB

How many combined championships in male sports? Please answer the queston!

I believe we have O. You know that. Thats a small number compared to the many that "YOU" have. What private school bandwagon will you be on next year. Who will it be for you? MBA, BGA. Try a public school like Riverdale. Theyre almost always a sure shot.

:thumb:

I believe we have O. You know that. Thats a small number compared to the many that "YOU" have. What private school bandwagon will you be on next year. Who will it be for you? MBA, BGA. Try a public school like Riverdale. Theyre almost always a sure shot.

:thumb:

I am not on anyones bandwagon and never have been. FYI, I was born in Wayne County and live in South Florida now but I still own a small farm in Lutts.

I am not on anyones bandwagon and never have been. FYI, I was born in Wayne County and live in South Florida now but I still own a small farm in Lutts.

Lutts is a small farm. :thumb:

Unless you count the Strawberry farm.

If youre from here then you should know the signifigance of the success that Collinwood and WC have had over the years. Especially during the 3 division era of football. This is a sparsly populated area. 6 per sq mile. Compared to places like Maury Co, Nashville, Memphis. The high school students we have are all that we have. Not the ones who choose to go here. We dont have that option. There arent 6 schools to choose from. Unless you move to Waynesboro, you have to go to Collinwood.

Like "Big Al Davis" says "JUST WIN BABY"

You get respect when you win championships!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's why your girls basketball programs have the respect of everyone in Tennessee.

If you guys are so tough why don't you try adding a wrestling team? Then you will see if you are real men or just pretenders.

OOOO yeah I completly agree. Who cares what games you win as long as you win some championships thats what people remember. Well people outside your rinky dinky town. No offense. Collinwood had the best team in their division a few years ago that I watched.

This is big news for me. I knew coach Rice when he was at PC and some people are right his heart is in the boro. However players of PC he did try to make things work in PC. But how many losing seasons is he going to stick around for? As for Bronson Bradly : if he becomes head coach ....PC your in some trouble he may have picked up a few things from the honorable Rice but he in my opinion doesn't know squat when it comes to offense. Coach Robinson is a GRADE A coach he should be paid a great deal of money if he is going to be coaching in the boro along with Rice. Perry County sorry another one bits the dust. How many coaches are they going to go through before they just say GOOD BYE football program again?

I hope Coach Laster gets the position he deserves it. He too is a GRADE A coach.