MBA vs. Father Ryan

Upper90's

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MBA and Father Ryan have one of the biggest rivalaries in the state. Who do you think is going to come out victorious in this match? Whoever wins I'm sure it will be a good game.

If both teams come to play, this could be the game of the regular season. I'm going.

Father Ryan 3-0

2-2 tie. Should be a great game. Is this the last game of the season for both teams? The game should be very spirited. One center and 2 linesmen, would be best. I would not be suprised to see little plastic things shown all night long.

Edited by GREG141

Father Ryan 3-0

you have to be from Ryan. there's no way either team is 3 goals better than the other. this could go either way. i favor MBA, but something tells me that since its senior night and a big rivalry, it will end in a 1-1 draw. definitely going.

It will be a great game but i think MBA will take it 2-1.

I think MBA will win this game. I've seen both teams play, but the coaching staff at MBA has their team playing well. They are very organized and hard to get behind...plus they have a very good GK.

Father Ryan on the other hand....they have talent, but they do not play well together. Man....those boys over at Ryan have already peaked. I don't see Father Ryan making it out of this region.

MBA has more heart and I just see Ryan playing physical and dirty!

Good luck to MBA! I predict the score to be 3-1 in favor of MBA!

I think MBA will win this game. I've seen both teams play, but the coaching staff at MBA has their team playing well. They are very organized and hard to get behind...plus they have a very good GK.

Father Ryan on the other hand....they have talent, but they do not play well together. Man....those boys over at Ryan have already peaked. I don't see Father Ryan making it out of this region.

Having played both teams, I would have to say that MBA is the better team, but the way Ryan plays they could beat anyone.

i hope ur right