Tennessee Thunder

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach2001,

When was the thunder kicked out of a tourney? Can you name the age group and year?

Let me rephrase my statement. I have seen them leave tournaments without completing their committments to that tourney due to bad officating or something of that matter. I have watched them leave the court before the game was completed. I will edit my post. For that I apologize.

This thread is nothing more than a personal attack by someone/people with an agenda against the Thunder, give it a rest, it makes us ALL look bad.

You could substitute the YOMCA, Ballerz, Celtics or others and you could get someone to post something negative.

This thread should be treated like a thread that attacks an individual and deleted.

This thread is nothing more than a personal attack by someone/people with an agenda against the Thunder, give it a rest, it makes us ALL look bad.

You could substitute the YOMCA, Ballerz, Celtics or others and you could get someone to post something negative.

This thread should be treated like a thread that attacks an individual and deleted.

Not a personal attack, merely an observation. As I stated in my earlier post, it is something I have personally witnessed and if it had been an isolated incident, i would have never even mentioned it. I am done with the topic. I was just stated what i saw first hand at Kenwood and what i have seen first hand over the last few years.

My son played for the Thunder for two years under coach Williams and coach Merritt. They are a class act from top to bottom. Coaches can't always control the actions of a few parents. Any one who attacks this organization is doing so out of ignorance or jealousy. Keep up the good work and much continued success to this fine organization.

• 3 weeks later...

Where you in Lebanon? DO u know what happened? THe guy from Lebanon tried to start somethin with a Thunder player and his teammates took up for him. I was at the game and it seemed to me that the Lebanon team was tryin to play dirty the whole game.

No, I was not at the game. I just heard the authorities had to be called during the thunder game. So what happened.

Anyways why is everyone on thunders jock is it because there one of the best organizations in nashville or is it that they have haters I thank a whole lot of yall been sippin that haterade or everyone wants to be a part of there WONDERFUL program if you wanna be all up in there business an want to know whats going on call Coach Mike I'm pretty sure he can answer all yalls questions an concerns thats all I'm sayin!!!!!!!!!!!!