Farragut @ CAK

ah20

gocal, those words mean more to me than you can know. "To Him be the honor glory and power".

We scored fairly early, and fought an even first half. We had a 40 minute rain delay, and then started the second half. Our keeper made the game winning save right there near the end, when it looked like Farragut was just about to score. I was also very impressed with Farragut's keeper. Farragut is such a great team. I love watching their players play. Ben Backstrom has wicked footskills, and it was great to see Ben Lawson back out there as well. Classy team. I wish you guys the best of luck in the tournament.

Hey good game G! good luck in the playoffs! Your team can really move the ball around on that big field. Your keeper had a really great game, and that was a nice goal by sam he made a great run.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrads Big G. The boys managed to corral a rather big fish in East Tennessee. We have yet to meet, since I did not attend the CAK - Oneida match. Thank you for the kind words you directed toward myself and my immediate family. Kind of like praying in the dark, don't you think. Anyway, I appreciated it. Looks like you and the boys will be in prime shape going into the district tourny. I will take a truely incredible match by everyone else to prevent you and Catholic from getting to the "grudge Match". At least our conference will be EXTREMELY well represented the rest of the way. Maybe we will cross down the road, but if not, you and your boys are a class group!

:) Kaz :)

Congrads Big G. The boys managed to corral a rather big fish in East Tennessee. We have yet to meet, since I did not attend the CAK - Oneida match. Thank you for the kind words you directed toward myself and my immediate family. Kind of like praying in the dark, don't you think. Anyway, I appreciated it. Looks like you and the boys will be in prime shape going into the district tourny. I will take a truely incredible match by everyone else to prevent you and Catholic from getting to the "grudge Match". At least our conference will be EXTREMELY well represented the rest of the way. Maybe we will cross down the road, but if not, you and your boys are a class group!

:) Kaz :)

Kaz, I lost my grandmother this week, so I sympathize with your pain. The boys and I will continue to keep your family in our prayers. Good luck in districts! Any team can be beaten, so we don't take any game lightly. Also, thanks for the kind words. Hope to see you at the district meeting this Sunday!

This was a great game and fun to play. Chaser anchored Farraguts defense and made it extremely hard for CAK to mount any sustained attacks in the second half. It had a great environment with senior night for CAK and all the rain. I thouroughly enjoyed the game and am looking forward to seeing how Farragut does the rest of the season.

gocal, those words mean more to me than you can know. "To Him be the honor glory and power".

We scored fairly early, and fought an even first half. We had a 40 minute rain delay, and then started the second half. Our keeper made the game winning save right there near the end, when it looked like Farragut was just about to score. I was also very impressed with Farragut's keeper. Farragut is such a great team. I love watching their players play. Ben Backstrom has wicked footskills, and it was great to see Ben Lawson back out there as well. Classy team. I wish you guys the best of luck in the tournament.

hey big G... congrats on the win, i have a couple of pals coming from martin where i played travel this year, they are going to CAK next year, and will be elidgable around this time if they get knocked out of districts soon, they are some real talent, david pifer who is a junior is one of the best players with the ball i know of, and his brother who is a freshman, christopher, is a brilliant player, but i hope you can find a spot on your team for them, and good luck the rest of the season, hope to see you guys in about 2 and a half weeks! good luck again!

hey big G... congrats on the win, i have a couple of pals coming from martin where i played travel this year, they are going to CAK next year, and will be elidgable around this time if they get knocked out of districts soon, they are some real talent, david pifer who is a junior is one of the best players with the ball i know of, and his brother who is a freshman, christopher, is a brilliant player, but i hope you can find a spot on your team for them, and good luck the rest of the season, hope to see you guys in about 2 and a half weeks! good luck again!

Yeah, his dad is now the new girl's coach at CAK. I don't know if they have to wait for their eligibility since there is a change of primary residency, but I am sure that either way we can find them a spot. I also don't want them to get their minds off of Martin, since they have this season to take care of still, and I want to show that respect to their current team.

I have heard a lot about the Pifer boys, and I really like and respect their dad. Good luck in the tournament, Madison. I hope that we both will be fortunate to meet up in Murph. (Yeah, I admit it, I don't know how to spell it)

Yeah, his dad is now the new girl's coach at CAK. I don't know if they have to wait for their eligibility since there is a change of primary residency, but I am sure that either way we can find them a spot. I also don't want them to get their minds off of Martin, since they have this season to take care of still, and I want to show that respect to their current team.

I have heard a lot about the Pifer boys, and I really like and respect their dad. Good luck in the tournament, Madison. I hope that we both will be fortunate to meet up in Murph. (Yeah, I admit it, I don't know how to spell it)

haha its cool... we all have our weaknesses, yours is spelling(just kiddin)

but anyways, yeah i hope they do well this season, i was not sure if they would be able to play or not because they were moving, i was just waiting for someone to comment about it so i could figure out the rule for that, but yes they are both very good players... haha, i would prefer that we dont meet until the finals, i would hate to be put out first round by you guys first round when this is the only time madison has a chance of going to state, i think this year we lose like 10 seniors and i think 8 start(im not sure about the whole senior thing, im still a sophomore)... so i would like this state tournament to be a memorable one and not a get there and get knocked out, so we will do whatever we can to make it farther than the first round, but we will see how it plays out within the next 2 weeks

Murfreesboro buddy...so you meant to say to meet up in the Murf. :lol:

Edited by reaction