FCS 3, MJCA 1

Portland 5, Greenbrier 1

White House 7, Macon Co. 0

Semifinals:

Station Camp 3, White House 1

Portland 3, FCS 0

Finals:

Portland 2, Station Camp 1

I will say that playing on the MJCA football field will definitely be an advantage for SC should they play Portland in the finals, since they play a more direct style while Portland likes to possess the ball down the sidelines. Should be a good tourney and it is by no means a lock for any team. Good luck to all.

Where arethe games being played at? Higher seed or one place?

First round at the top seeded team's home field, then the second and third rounds are at MJCA. Tuesday @ 5:00 and 7:00, then Thursday @ 7:00.

I'll say the top four seeds win their first round game, followed by a Station Camp v. Portland championship, with Portland winning 3-1.

any predictions?

Finals:

Portland 2, Station Camp 1

I will say that playing on the MJCA football field will definitely be an advantage for SC should they play Portland in the finals, since they play a more direct style while Portland likes to possess the ball down the sidelines. Should be a good tourney and it is by no means a lock for any team. Good luck to all.

I think you're right about who will end up in the finals. However, Station Camp will be the victor. Portland does have a good outside attack, but if you put speedy defenders on those guys, you'll keep them from producing. I saw this happen in an earlier game. Station Camp's threat comes from both their left and middle - some really fast dudes. I think they'll take it 2-0. :D

I think you're right about who will end up in the finals. However, Station Camp will be the victor. Portland does have a good outside attack, but if you put speedy defenders on those guys, you'll keep them from producing. I saw this happen in an earlier game. Station Camp's threat comes from both their left and middle - some really fast dudes. I think they'll take it 2-0. <_<

I will give you credit for Station Camp's speed, but the speed on their left )Portland's right) will be a wash. Portland's right mid is faster than anyone I have seen on any of the other teams. He is small, but lightning quick. Station Camp's speed through the middle will be their big advantage, though playing on a football field will close a majority of the gaps for them to run through.

White House 5, Macon Co 0

any results of other games?

Portland 3, Greenbrier 0

Station Camp 6, Merroyl Hyde 2

merroyl hyde's goals came in the last 20 min of the game...sc coach took most of the starters out b/c merroyl hyde started hacking and trying to hurt ppl rather than playing the game, which i dont understand b/c if u r getting beat by 5-0 at half then theres no reason to go head hunting, just congratulate the other team for winning and start looking forward to next season!