GVILLE AND CTOWN

Good Luck Owls!!!!

The countdown is on for the beatdown!

The countdown is over.... the beatdown was last night :thumb: When was the last time Carthage started a season 0-2??? I know the owls was looking ahead last night to the BIG GAME with Jackson Co. on Sept. 1st....Don't overlook Gordonsville... Because the Tigers could pull off a upset :D

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The countdown is over.... the beatdown was last night :thumb: When was the last time Carthage started a season 0-2??? I know the owls was looking ahead last night to the BIG GAME with Jackson Co. on Sept. 1st....Don't overlook Gordonsville... Because the Tigers could pull off a upset :D

Not likely. :D

The countdown is over.... the beatdown was last night :D When was the last time Carthage started a season 0-2??? I know the owls was looking ahead last night to the BIG GAME with Jackson Co. on Sept. 1st....Don't overlook Gordonsville... Because the Tigers could pull off a upset :D

No beatdown here. It was a good game. I doubt it will be this week. :rolleyes:

Two word comebacks :rolleyes: After getting beat like a goverment mule last night i know its hard to think... type.... sleep.... wipe the tears off that key-board...Life goes on :D

Nah...the goverment mule beatdown was last year in week 1. It might be closer this year. We'll see.

Owls played good last night... I saw the tape... KC didn't look like a 3A champ..I think it will be a good game...

KC is very very good. They definitely are contenders for the 3a title. They made some mistakes just like SC did. That's to be expected in the 1st game of the season.

Hummmmm...isn't Friday the Kitties 1st game?

No beatdown here. It was a good game. I doubt it will be this week. :rolleyes:

I hope your team shares your opinion. It wont be a last year. That you can count on. Gather your crowd. Gv will give you a game to remember this time. Its going to be a dog fight unless your team is emotionally drained over the loss this week and gives up. You can tell your 2nd team not to expect any play. We dont have to depend on one player anymore. We have a team. If you can understand that. Its been a diffrent year already. The Sheriff of 24 years was beat by a barber. So stranger things have happened than Gv beating SC. What I dont understand is how after getting your butts kicked in you have to cry about mistakes , and injuries and such. Why cant you just say a better team beat us tonight and we will have to change some things and move on. Thats what happened. If you should beat us Im sure GV will acknowledge you have the better team and move on. You have the bigger team, more people to choose from like the privates, you should beat us, if not, your team needs help and it will be time to admit it. Do you agree with this? If so, if GV wins will you be man enough to say good game, you guys have a better team this year. No excuses. I will if SC wins. This should challange your sportsmanship. Will show the fans on here you are a true sports fan and not just a jerk on here using a good football team to build your own ego. Do you accept this challange?