Riverdale v. Siegel

DIP-BOY003

Guest dare_2_dream

i'm not saying he should support them, but he deffinetely shouldn't bash them the way he does. why? because the entire baseball team went to just about all of the basketball games and rooted him on. they jumped up and down, doing the "ninja" chant, and took pride in the way he played the game.... they loved him. and now he hates them. :D

Hm. There are a few players who play that I appreciate watching them play, while others I could care less about seeing them on or off the field. A few of them have earned my respect but for the most part, they havent nor have the most of you so why would I support anything I dont respect?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, this is getting a bit ridiculous as I said before. The Siegel players are hurting right now, and that is to be expected. There were a slew of srs on this team that put a ton of blood, sweat, and tears int this program. Reavis is a workaholic. he is baseball 24-7 and he expects no less from his players. He demands so much from his players....not just on the field , but in the classroom too. A kid is very fortunate to have played for him. Not only will they be fundamentally sound, but they know how to overcome adversity. He is able to integrate constructive criticism with positive reinforcement. That takes a special coach to be able to balance that. He also spins in a Christian atmosphere. I think this Siegel team was very very special.

You will see Reavis move onto big and better things, and you will see his players become PRODUCTIVE members of college teams and members of society. Isn't that more important sometimes ? Maybe I am wrong......but I think it is and I can lay money that these Siegel kids will never forget the discipline , pride, sense of family, and work ethic instilled in them by their coaches. I applaud all of them, but especially Zack Jones, and Lefty Roberts.

well said

Hm. There are a few players who play that I appreciate watching them play, while others I could care less about seeing them on or off the field. A few of them have earned my respect but for the most part, they havent nor have the most of you so why would I support anything I dont respect?

and then there are other players that threaten to beat him with a baseball bat.

Who needs your respect D2D? You were a mediocre player on a good team. Your glory days are over. Pull your shorts up. Get a life.

Guest dare_2_dream

Who needs your respect D2D? You were a mediocre player on a good team. Your glory days are over. Pull your shorts up. Get a life.

when did i ever claim to be great? never, not once. but you sure were a heck of player...

wrong. he was a GOOD player on a GREAT team. you need to get a life bc you've obviously done your research on him. nobody said the baseball team NEEDS his respect, but until he gets it .. no, hes not going to support them. hes just going to go to games bc his girlfriend likes baseball and he aims to please.

i agree about the shorts though .. his butt is always hanging out with those shorts around his knees.

wrong. he was a GOOD player on a GREAT team. you need to get a life bc you've obviously done your research on him. nobody said the baseball team NEEDS his respect, but until he gets it .. no, hes not going to support them. hes just going to go to games bc his girlfriend likes baseball and he aims to please.

i agree about the shorts though .. his butt is always hanging out with those shorts around his knees.

He's a pretender. You can do better.

Guest dare_2_dream

He's a pretender. You can do better.

Since you know me so well and all? Its amazing how mad people can get because someone says something about their team losing.