Riverdale v. Siegel

DIP-BOY003

isn't that called banwagon

I guess he's a fan of the yankees, the Patriots, and the Red Wings too.

you seem to not be able to understand that riverdale is a better team, even though 3 wins say they are :thumb:

:lol: How did you pull that from what I said... You a funny man Winslow you a funny man

Edited by Uncle Argile

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bandwagon is a form of propaganda...a example of bandwagon propaganda is "do _____. everyone is doing it!" with that being said, it is obvious that riverdale baseball and siegel basketball has MORE than its fair share of haters (for some dumb reason), so no, its not bandwagon. with me, during basketball season i was all riverdale, when riverdale got knocked out, i rooted for siegel and oakland, when oakland was knocked off i was a fan of siegel, hoping the trophy would come to murfreesboro.

bandwagon is the people who were USC fans the past few years, and immediately became Texas fans after they won the title :thumb:

Siegel did not play to their ability alot this year. They have a team of talent... it's well known, and they are VERY WELL coached. They are still however, human, and alot of times got beat by teams that were not even the same calibur. They had trouble sparatically through the year with playing team ball. They would go on streaks, and then just lose it for a few games. Riverdale played as a team, and Siegel did not always through out the season, but they are very very capable of doing so. I'm not even sure what my original argument was, just that I think they are a very talented team, one that could have made it to the state, if they played to their best ability, possibly even fought for the title. I think even with Riverdales best, they will hit a brick wall soon.

It doesn't matter how much talent you have if you can't put it all together on the field! Siegel finished fourth in district for a reason... 3 teams were better than them. So stop crying and move on to next season so that you can make a better showing, You can have all the talent in the world and not win a game!! So GET OVER IT!!!!

:thumb: How did you pull that from what I said... You a funny man Winslow you a funny man

uhh, i didnt pull that from the comment you must have thought i did. notice i quoted the specific post that you made that i was commenting on. read it again. sorry you decided to make a post the same time as me and you pressed submit first, but your the one who has it twisted.

now, if you take a look i just replied in a new post to what you mistakedly thought i was replying on the first time :lol:

bandwagon is a form of propaganda...a example of bandwagon propaganda is "do _____. everyone is doing it!" with that being said, it is obvious that riverdale baseball and siegel basketball has MORE than its fair share of haters (for some dumb reason), so no, its not bandwagon. with me, during basketball season i was all riverdale, when riverdale got knocked out, i rooted for siegel and oakland, when oakland was knocked off i was a fan of siegel, hoping the trophy would come to murfreesboro.

bandwagon is the people who were USC fans the past few years, and immediately became Texas fans after they won the title :thumb:

Well the thing is that could very possibly be D2D... I bet he's a longhorn fan... but no I said I hope Blackman and Riverdale the best to bring the title home to Murfreesboro. I don't like D2D because he goes to Siegel games, sits with Siegel fans, and cheers against them. and he's 20. There's something wierd about that. I'm not against you TdnTn, i'm for you Warriors to advance. Just I was against them when my boys were playing.

Edited by Uncle Argile

Guys, this is getting a bit ridiculous as I said before. The Siegel players are hurting right now, and that is to be expected. There were a slew of srs on this team that put a ton of blood, sweat, and tears int this program. Reavis is a workaholic. he is baseball 24-7 and he expects no less from his players. He demands so much from his players....not just on the field , but in the classroom too. A kid is very fortunate to have played for him. Not only will they be fundamentally sound, but they know how to overcome adversity. He is able to integrate constructive criticism with positive reinforcement. That takes a special coach to be able to balance that. He also spins in a Christian atmosphere. I think this Siegel team was very very special.

You will see Reavis move onto big and better things, and you will see his players become PRODUCTIVE members of college teams and members of society. Isn't that more important sometimes ? Maybe I am wrong......but I think it is and I can lay money that these Siegel kids will never forget the discipline , pride, sense of family, and work ethic instilled in them by their coaches. I applaud all of them, but especially Zack Jones, and Lefty Roberts.

Edited by 2priceless

Well the thing is that could very possibly be D2D... I bet he's a longhorn fan... but no I said I hope Blackman and Riverdale the best to bring the title home to Murfreesboro. I don't like D2D because he goes to Siegel games, sits with Siegel fans, and cheers against them. and he's 20. There's something wierd about that. I'm not against you TdnTn, i'm for you Warriors to advance. Just I was against them when my boys were playing.

personally, i dont blame him for talking to ANY females from siegel, but, if you see him huddled up close to a boy from siegel, then you might be able to think there is something weird about that one :thumb:

Guys, this is getting a bit ridiculous as I said before. The Siegel players are hurting right now, and that is to be expected. There were a slew of srs on this team that put a ton of blood, sweat, and tears int this program. Reavis is a workaholic. he is baseball 24-7 and he expects no less from his players. He demands so much from his players....not just on the field , but in the classroom too. A kid is very fortunate to have played for him. Not only will they be fundamentally sound, but they know how to overcome adversity. He is able to integrate constructive criticism with positive reinforcement. That takes a special coach to be able to balance that. He also spins in a Christian atmosphere. I think this Siegel team was very very special.

You will see Reavis move onto big and better things, and you will see his players become PRODUCTIVE members of college teams and members of society. Isn't that more important sometimes ? Maybe I am wrong......but I think it is and I can lay money that these Siegel kids will never forget the discipline , pride, sense of family, and work ethic instilled in them by their coaches. I applaud all of them, but especially Zack Jones, and Lefty Roberts.

You are right Priceless

I consider Coach Reavis one of the largest influences in my life, and don't know where I would be without him. He is a good man and deserves respect. Thanks Priceless, you are a man of integrity.

Instead of bashing him, please answer his question? Or do you not have a response? And he does not hate Siegel, he still supports the basketball team. He has never been a supporter of the baseball team there even when he attended the school. So why should he support them now?

i'm not saying he should support them, but he deffinetely shouldn't bash them the way he does. why? because the entire baseball team went to just about all of the basketball games and rooted him on. they jumped up and down, doing the "ninja" chant, and took pride in the way he played the game.... they loved him. and now he hates them. :thumb:

Guest dare_2_dream

Average of 3.5 gpa for the team... can that be said about basketball :D:lol:;)

academics and athletics are two different things

I guess he's a fan of the yankees, the Patriots, and the Red Wings too.

No. Im a fan of the Reds, 76ers, and now the Saints (thanks to them getting Bush)...

The personal attacks must cease, they are uncalled for and rude. No one, I repeat no one's personal life should brought onto a message board created for the viewers pleasure to plea his opinion about his or her favorite team or dislike for another. Leave Personal attacks for face to face fueds where something can be done about what is said.