Riverdale v. Siegel

DIP-BOY003

This isn't the pretender or contender presentation that is on NFL Tonight. Lay off the comments and get back to baseball.. Immature people these days.. You need to grow up kid.

He said you needed to earn respect before you recieved any... you aren't doing a very good job of it. You are the kid after a sub says please give me the respect you would give your teacher.. you start yapping right away..

Edited by I_PoSt_LiTTlE

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha yeah he is... and we all love him for it... you go Blue, this is a very funny board. The best comment made, that got ran over, is Winners. We did go to all his games, to support him, and chant go ninja go ninja go! He doesn't need to bash his supporters, just say nothing at all.

I am going to swallow my pride. Chad Hunter is a heck of a guy. Very respectable when you meet him. And boy did he get ahold of one tomight. Holy Cow. I stayed until the rain came, and it was a good game. Final was 3-1. Siegl softball lost 1-0. Tough loss. And let me be the first to commend BWW's... I love that place and their Carribbean Jerk wings... yum. Chocolate on Chocolate cake, yeah they're out of their minds...