Next Football coach for Perry County?

msufan

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I am guessing you grew up somewhere around Linden or surrounding areas so why not UT or even UGA or VU before the dang Gators???

NO OFFENSE BUT THE SCHOOL SYSTEM OF TENNESSEE stinks.

I mean come on seriously. Tennessee has to be the lowest standard state in the country. At least here I get a challenge here in Gatorville. OOO Yeah by the way just call me national champions!!Mens Basketball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by truefootballplayer2006

truefootball.

you obviously do not have a clue about this program or the coaches.

i also had doubts about coach bradley because he is young, but i went to the football scrimmages this spring and he has totally won this football fan and the vikings team.

they looked pretty good. the offense is totally different, i dont know the scheme he was running but they were in shotgun 100% of the time. i thought they moved the ball very well. this team looked excited and ready to win some ball games.

the only score tca had was a pass to an open reciever because our corner fell down. coach bradley was calling both offense and defense it looked like.

all the players i talked to this week want him as head coach.

off the subject.. i didnt know devin bunch was an official. good job buddy.

go vikings

True. Coach Laster has turned the job down again. He is happy where he is at. Cooch Robinson would still be there if it was not for his wife.

All PC needs is another Ccoch Calvin Aldridge one that would stay awhile. He knew football top to bottom but the best thing about him was his disipline. That's something they have not had in a couple years.

Yes, Coach Robinson would still be there, but being the good guy that he is, he put his family and their well-being first! Not something that many people do anymore these days. There is no question, he would be great for the job. Pigskinpete, Do you know him and his family personally? Or are your statements based on rumor and opinion (which are common here in Perry County)? I saw your post on "WAYNESBORO". It seems that you blame his wife for him leaving.

Consider, the guy from Fayette County. "HIS WIFE" didn't want to go to Perry County.

Perry County will do "okay" finding someone. The community needs to grow! With a new leader on the school board, maybe this can and will happen. Cross your fingers.

Edited by ItzeyB

truefootball.

you obviously do not have a clue about this program or the coaches.

i also had doubts about coach bradley because he is young, but i went to the football scrimmages this spring and he has totally won this football fan and the vikings team.

they looked pretty good. the offense is totally different, i dont know the scheme he was running but they were in shotgun 100% of the time. i thought they moved the ball very well. this team looked excited and ready to win some ball games.

the only score tca had was a pass to an open reciever because our corner fell down. coach bradley was calling both offense and defense it looked like.

all the players i talked to this week want him as head coach.

off the subject.. i didnt know devin bunch was an official. good job buddy.

go vikings

Yeah I that your not talking about me not knowing the coaching staff I can name you almost all the good players from year one untill now and coaching staff. Your progran at PC what do you want me to tell you the only time you've made it to the playoffs is in either 99 or 00 and then in 02. So what else do you want me to tell you?????And Devin Bunch a REF??????? Thats confusing?? I hope he was better at Refreeing than playing WR no offense man I dont mean to rib on ya...

Edited by truefootballplayer2006

Yeah I hope that your not talking about me not knowing the coaching staff I can name you almost all the good players from year one untill now and coaching staff. Your program at PC what do you want me to tell you the only time you've made it to the playoffs is in either 99 or 00 and then in 02. So what else do you want me to tell you?????And Devin Bunch a REF??????? Thats confusing?? I hope he was better at Refreeing than playing WR no offense man I dont mean to rib on ya...

Let's see 1st the Aldridges

then the guy almost everyone loved but got fired or quit or whatever

then came Rick Rice

Now Players:

Clay Pope

Lynn Trull

Patrick Carroll

Wes Hedgepath the biggest and hardest hitting man I've ever met

Warren Bates

Kenny Trull

Twinkie

Ryan Hensley

Wes Waters

Josh Linebarry

Dustin Shanes

Shanon Rainey grade A player

Vincent Hickerson another grade A player

Tim Armstrong

Devin Bunch

Drew Bunch which Drew is Devins nephew or whatever

Now What????

Do I need to tell you anymore?????

Yea so if your going to say something make sure YOU know what your talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's see 1st the Aldridges

then the guy almost everyone loved but got fired or quit or whatever

then came Rick Rice

Now Players:

Clay Pope

Lynn Trull

Patrick Carroll

Wes Hedgepath the biggest and hardest hitting man I've ever met

Warren Bates

Kenny Trull

Twinkie

Ryan Hensley

Wes Waters

Josh Linebarry

Dustin Shanes

Shanon Rainey grade A player

Vincent Hickerson another grade A player

Tim Armstrong

Devin Bunch

Drew Bunch which Drew is Devins nephew or whatever

Now What????

Do I need to tell you anymore?????

Yea so if your going to say something make sure YOU know what your talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great job, you know all the has beens. about 5 on that list are way off.

i was talking about the present program, numnuts. none of the guys on your list played anywhere. the present program had three this year to sign scholarships to play in college

forest white. full ride austin peay.

calvin zemer. bethel

brad sanders. bethel.

past teams cant say that.

you need to get to know rice and bradley before you bash them on here.

this years team is motivated more than any other team since we started it in linden. had you been around this program you would know that.

coach rice, it has been great having you here. good luck at the boro with your boys.

go vikings and good luck coach bradley.

Great job, you know all the has beens. about 5 on that list are way off.

i was talking about the present program, numnuts. none of the guys on your list played anywhere. the present program had three this year to sign scholarships to play in college

forest white. full ride austin peay.

calvin zemer. bethel

brad sanders. bethel.

past teams cant say that.

you need to get to know rice and bradley before you bash them on here.

this years team is motivated more than any other team since we started it in linden. had you been around this program you would know that.

coach rice, it has been great having you here. good luck at the boro with your boys.

go vikings and good luck coach bradley.

With you wishing luck. Does it mean Coach Bradley got the Head Coaching position? Just curious.

I do agree. Both Coach Rice and Coach Bradley are nice people.