Ezell-Harding

yes JP is the qb that took ezell to the state and won.

Thanks for the response. Somehow I didn't get statement across...I didn't hear too much of him in college, I knew of his accomplishments at Ezell just always wondered what happened to him in college. To see he is a coach tells me he graduated but I never heard of what he did in college.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the response. Somehow I didn't get statement across...I didn't hear too much of him in college, I knew of his accomplishments at Ezell just always wondered what happened to him in college. To see he is a coach tells me he graduated but I never heard of what he did in college.

i think jp quit after his second year of playing. and now hes just coaching.

first on topic...i stretched the whole lbs for a soph. benching and squating...i did those weights between soph and junior year and i was running back, my quarterback also did the same, and we had a few other runningbacks that the same the year before. I did go to ezell, and we were a force to reckon with for a time. also i agree what you put up is not what makes a good football player, but those things do help and do make an extreme difference. another topic...jp went to mtsu to play football, then decided to not continue playing and begain to coach. he coached the quarterbacks then i think helped call plays for the defense. I am not sure if he is still a coach(student coach) since mtsu got a new coaching staff. Last topic...what is Gambill's first name again??? and has he had a arm injury in the past?

first on topic...i stretched the whole lbs for a soph. benching and squating...i did those weights between soph and junior year and i was running back, my quarterback also did the same, and we had a few other runningbacks that the same the year before. I did go to ezell, and we were a force to reckon with for a time. also i agree what you put up is not what makes a good football player, but those things do help and do make an extreme difference. another topic...jp went to mtsu to play football, then decided to not continue playing and begain to coach. he coached the quarterbacks then i think helped call plays for the defense. I am not sure if he is still a coach(student coach) since mtsu got a new coaching staff. Last topic...what is Gambill's first name again??? and has he had a arm injury in the past?

dylan gambill , you broke my arm freshman year vecc24(kt). glad to know your keeping up with us.

Edited by skinnycat67

dylan, glad to know my secret is out. of course i still keep up with you guys...i hope ya'll are doing your best in ole LA. ANd yes to imsaint79, i was on that team. i have to say to anyone on here, that many of the things i say are to get you people going. its fun to get you guys(especially those still in high school) going. Dylan, i hope your arm is better now and hope ezell does great next year...if you guys ever need a real running backs coach, give me a shout.

dylan, glad to know my secret is out. of course i still keep up with you guys...i hope ya'll are doing your best in ole LA. ANd yes to imsaint79, i was on that team. i have to say to anyone on here, that many of the things i say are to get you people going. its fun to get you guys(especially those still in high school) going. Dylan, i hope your arm is better now and hope ezell does great next year...if you guys ever need a real running backs coach, give me a shout.

hey , call the coach b/c we need as much help as we can get . i'm sure they would except with open arms. b/c i dont think we have a running backs coach.

Looking forward to seeing you guys in Mount Pleasant in week 1. We always have a tailgate party before the games so drop by if you want. Everyone except your anouncer from last year is welcome. No, just kidding, well sort of, he would be welcome also. We usually have some pretty good grub, grab a plate, jump in line. I have to admit Gettis scares me a little. He ran all around us last year. Hopefully we have an answer this year.