DB Vs. Morristown West

Guest Number8

Guest Number8

Early in the season they both got a way with a draw, now someone HAS to take the win, weather they like it or not. The question is...only who???

Edited by Number8

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think west wins this match they are coming off a strong win coming back from playing an atricious first half against gville then making an amazing comeback. West has momentum and has already pounded DB this year. They may not of scored but did have many more chances and possesed way more. DBs coach went into defensive mode halfway through the game cuz he was scared they would lose. He played for the tie but there will be no tie this game mo town west will come out on top 2-0

Guest Number8

I think west wins this match they are coming off a strong win coming back from playing an atricious first half against gville then making an amazing comeback. West has momentum and has already pounded DB this year. They may not of scored but did have many more chances and possesed way more. DBs coach went into defensive mode halfway through the game cuz he was scared they would lose. He played for the tie but there will be no tie this game mo town west will come out on top 2-0

If DB wins SH we have an easier regional championship match, but i really would like to play MW again. Dang u guys beat us twice already on our field...i kinda like playing u guys.

DB 0 MW 4

DB should be able to make things happen if they come out with the amount of heart that they come out with every time they played science hill. Nothing less than that will give them a win, but they should be motivated knowing that it is an elimination match. They have the ability to score more than one goal on MW. On the other hand, their defence will have to work extra hard. MW is not good at finishing opportunities, so DB should be the winner in this one.

2-1 DB

DB will have a really hard time scoring on MW, in my opinion, they didnt have any good chances there first game. MW hit the post 6 times. DB will not be so lucky this game. I think Morristown West comes out on top if they come out and play, and i think they will

If DB wins SH we have an easier regional championship match, but i really would like to play MW again. Dang u guys beat us twice already on our field...i kinda like playing u guys.

DB 0 MW 4

Haha. How can u like playing MW when they have beat u guys 2 times in a roll on your home field? It sounds like you are off in your own little world!

Guest Number8

Haha. How can u like playing MW when they have beat u guys 2 times in a roll on your home field? It sounds like you are off in your own little world!

We played DB over and over again and we won and won, in those games there is no room to change history. MW beat us ,,,,i want a re match, IT IS THAT SIMPLE.

SH beat MW last year in regular season, and MW came and won when it did matter in the post season. This season MW has won in regular season, lets see how it all goes down with Region championship on the line on Thursday. That is if SH and MW both win tomorrow.

Edited by Chizaggi

Both teams are good, but DB should get the edge on this one. DB looks more attacking minded than Mo.West. Mo.West has some talent in their front line, but D-B has more potential in their attack. D-B should win by at least 2 or more goals.

Wait didnt MW beat you all 1-0 but you have room to say DB wins this one....