Rockwood vs. Oliver prings

TigersFball16

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You must have been at a different Sunbright / Harriman game then myself because I never heard anything from Harriman towards Sunbright. It was a well played game by both teams unfortunatly Sunbright couldnt get their bats hitting good and Harriman did. Sunbright has played a great season and should be proud of themselves and keep going mabye next year they will be even better.

The OS / Harriman game should be a very good game. Two very good teams that play very hard ball so it is anyones guess who will win it but it is the 2 teams on the field that have to play for the win not the fans. Good luck to both teams.

Harriman has no class. That all goes back to coaching. Harriman has 5 seniors this year that helped them to the state tournament last year and probably this year. All the little KIDDIES yelling in the dugout will have to play next year then we'll see how much yelling they do . Not much in my opinion. The little KIDDIES yelling at a bunch of seniors at O.S. will not intimidate them . Good luck to O.S. They are a well coached ball team.

Harriman has no class. That all goes back to coaching. Harriman has 5 seniors this year that helped them to the state tournament last year and probably this year. All the little KIDDIES yelling in the dugout will have to play next year then we'll see how much yelling they do . Not much in my opinion. The little KIDDIES yelling at a bunch of seniors at O.S. will not intimidate them . Good luck to O.S. They are a well coached ball team.

I agree, Harriman has no class. Obviously, you were at the same game as me.

I agree, Harriman has no class. Obviously, you were at the same game as me.

what? harriman? no class? now why doesnt that surprise me.. the little freshman in the dugout that all they do is run their mouth.. bet they havent made it on that field once this year.. unless of coarse they had to get a bat or a ball thrown in hahaha.. they wont be running their mouths next year... they wont have anything to run it about...

what? harriman? no class? now why doesnt that surprise me.. the little freshman in the dugout that all they do is run their mouth.. bet they havent made it on that field once this year.. unless of coarse they had to get a bat or a ball thrown in hahaha.. they wont be running their mouths next year... they wont have anything to run it about...

welp all i have to say is go o.s.! i wouldnt mind to see a team with a little class win it. and as for the chattering goes itll stop after a few o.s. runs.

It is funny how everyone starts putting Harriman down when they are haveing a winning season.Now you talk about class every team chatters in the dugout every game it is not just Harriman that does that. As far as Harriman having 5 seniors that helped take them to state last year is wrong. There are only 7 players on this years team from last years team. 3 Seniors, 1 Junior, 3 Sophomores, 2 Seniors on the team did not play last year and we have 11 freshman this year of which several do play. And it takes alot of Class to come on here and put a high school ball team down and the coaches.

Good luck to both Oliver Springs and Harriman it will be a good game with both teams having alot of CLASS but most of all they need to have fun after all they are all still teenage boys playing not MEN.

It is funny how everyone starts putting Harriman down when they are haveing a winning season.Now you talk about class every team chatters in the dugout every game it is not just Harriman that does that. As far as Harriman having 5 seniors that helped take them to state last year is wrong. There are only 7 players on this years team from last years team. 3 Seniors, 1 Junior, 3 Sophomores, 2 Seniors on the team did not play last year and we have 11 freshman this year of which several do play. And it takes alot of Class to come on here and put a high school ball team down and the coaches.

Good luck to both Oliver Springs and Harriman it will be a good game with both teams having alot of CLASS but most of all they need to have fun after all they are all still teenage boys playing not MEN.

It doesn't have anthing to do with Harriman having a winning season......I just feel that the poor sportsmanship shown by the "KIDDIES" is unacceptable. After all, they are teenage boys playing, not "MEN". These teenage boys might grow up someday to be "MEN" and I am just glad they won't live in my community.

Harriman players was chattering just like Sunbrights players and Harriman is not the only ones who does this we get it from everyteam we play. It could not have been as bad as you are trying to make it out to be as there was 3 TSSAA Umpires that would have warned the coach if it didnt stop and did thay NO they did not. All is this comes from sore losers not bad sportsmanship. I would be proud to have any of the 19 players from Harriman live around me they are all very good young men you are making it sound like they need to be put away somewhere. Oh wait they are not rednecks so I guess thats why you dont want them where you live.

Go Big Blue be Proud of who you are.

Edited by BaseballFootballFan4ever

I Really don't think that Rockwood will have much to offer next year they do have young players,but they didn't impress me at all this year.I don't think they will beat O.S,Harriman,Cosby,Greenback or Coalfield next year.They might beat Grace Christian next year. So tiger fans don't expect much from the tigers next year.Just another season like this year.More Loses than Wins.Go Devils .and if u cant take our chattering get off the field!

'07 Standing

1. Harriman

2. Cosby

3.Miday

4.Greenback

5.Rockwood

6.Grace