16U Nashville Squads

Well I really dont know much about the team, I know the two players from Harpeth and I know they travel some but not a lot. The 6'8 kid is just a sophomore and he is going to be very improved by the end of the summer. He is still lacking the jumping ability that he can excell to, and he still needs to improve his post moves. The PG is Cody Hudson he is getting very good, great ball handling skills sees the floor alright, and he is really working on his three point shot, and it is coming to him.

The Mcgavock kids I know nothing about just that they must be pretty good to be tenth in the 16u class. Also John Henderson sponsors the team.

Oh ok. I see. Well hopefully this kid can grow into the body God has given to him man. But the only kids I hear from the Jags are Don Woods and KC Anuna. Is the Hudson kid a starter for Harpeth this 06-07 season?

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh ok. I see. Well hopefully this kid can grow into the body God has given to him man. But the only kids I hear from the Jags are Don Woods and KC Anuna. Is the Hudson kid a starter for Harpeth this 06-07 season?

Umm... I am not the coach just a fan that goes to the school, used to play decided to stick to football. But if I had to guess,

Newton, Scott

Giltner, Kevin

Baker, Chase

Caruthers, Trey

Those are the starters for this coming year, The fifth player is a toss up. It could be Hudson, Dixon, or a mix between two or three other players. Which in my opinion is a very good thing not knowing who to choose from, because you have so much talent. If Coach Wilson gets Dixon up to his potential, which he could very well do he has gotten Scott Erland (tournament MVP last year), Cody Davis (leading scorer last year for harpeth), and Scott Newton (a very good player, if you havent seen him play AAU go watch him TN Thunder), then Dixon could be very easily the fifth starter.

• 2 weeks later...

Josh Henley has had a great summer, and is not being overshadowed... He has made the transition to the perimeter very well, and is continuing to work on his guard skills. Due to injuries and a limited guard roster, Josh even ran some Point Guard in North Carolina at TOC. Josh has had a few games where he's knocked down 3 threes. Josh has started every game for the Ballerz Elite, and plays with so much heart and passion-he's a coach's dream...

Josh Henley has had a great summer, and is not being overshadowed... He has made the transition to the perimeter very well, and is continuing to work on his guard skills. Due to injuries and a limited guard roster, Josh even ran some Point Guard in North Carolina at TOC. Josh has had a few games where he's knocked down 3 threes. Josh has started every game for the Ballerz Elite, and plays with so much heart and passion-he's a coach's dream...

When is your next scrimmage or game?

• 11 months later...