MONTEREY and FCS

fishunt

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

have either you two seen monterey play?....these are some talented girls that didnt get RECRUITED..........they just love the game .. pityful how some people talk bout kids and how some ppl have the arrogance to make bold predidctions ....................win or lose we are proud of them ...GOOD LUCK LADY CATS .......FROM 8 , ERS DADDY .. DAVID.... THE LOUD AND PROUD RED HEAD ...LOL .................

have either you two seen monterey play?....these are some talented girls that didnt get RECRUITED..........they just love the game .. pityful how some people talk bout kids and how some ppl have the arrogance to make bold predidctions ....................win or lose we are proud of them ...GOOD LUCK LADY CATS .......FROM 8 , ERS DADDY .. DAVID.... THE LOUD AND PROUD RED HEAD ...LOL .................

Walker , Recruiteing???????????????????? what do you mean by that?????????? my girl has gone there sines 6th gr, most of them have gone there sine grade school, get you facts stright, couse you are wrong!!!!!!!!!!!! don't let you mouth over load you A__ we will see you tommorow.

Walker , Recruiteing???????????????????? what do you mean by that?????????? my girl has gone there sines 6th gr, most of them have gone there sine grade school, get you facts stright, couse you are wrong!!!!!!!!!!!! don't let you mouth over load you A__ we will see you tommorow.

AHH the smell arrogance. gotta love it. pride commeth before downfall. and you guys for sure have enough pride. :ph34r:

AHH the smell arrogance. gotta love it. pride commeth before downfall. and you guys for sure have enough pride. :ph34r:

What is arrogance about that? He made a untrue statement, that he know nothing about, we all live in the lebanon mtjuliet area, lot of summer rec softball, then you go on and play travelball, take a look at the area, you have wilson central, a very good team that just might go to state, you also have mtjuliet HS they will go to state, you also have leabanon HS a long time power house in softball, why should FCS be any deffernt, The girls that play on this team. Softball is there sport, some play basketball but most love the game of softball, they trevel all summer playing on some of the best travelteams in the state, why should they not be good, and why should they not have pride in there team, if you will go back an read i said nothing about monterey, and who will win. you are the one that put all of that in there , such as PRIDE COUMMETH BEFORE DOWNFALL. What dose that have to do with any thing. i will be the frist to say we have a good team, we play in a very weak district and reigon, thats somthing we can't help. i wish yall well, i hope we don't get rained out, and while you are on here bashing FCS tell me how to get there from I-40 good luck.

AHH the smell arrogance. gotta love it. pride commeth before downfall. and you guys for sure have enough pride. :thumb:

I don't like Monterey's chances either...When it get's to this point no team in the region has much of a shot in beating FCS...this game may get ugly quick...