Notre Dame vs. CSAS

ndsoccer

It is hard to be the team that everyone expects to win. The other team comes in all pumped up with "nothing to lose". Everyone wants to beat you, every game, and they come in with passion. I know this doesn't make too much sense, but rankings can sometimes hurt you more than help.

Notre Dame, I am sorry that your season is over. Keep your heads up.

Congrats CSAS. We played you 4 years ago, and you guys had a good team. Good luck, and we hope to see you later in the season. Who would you guys play in sectionals?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In '03 CSAS traveled to Page and in '04 entertained Columbia before advancing to the State in consecutive years.

Tonight I thought both ND and CSAS played hard. In fact, CSAS had some younger players grow up a little while ND had some experienced players affected by injuries.

Earlier this year ND outhustled the Patriots and were dominant in a 4-0 win. On the other hand CSAS had injuries and had been physically beaten up by Mcallie in a 3-1 loss after defeating Soddy Daisey 3-0 two nights before that. ND had no reason to fear the Patriots although they have suffered ties and loses to them in recent years.