Page vs. CA

soccerkid90

CA and page are really good teams CA just needs to keep the ball away from #20.#20 is a big player for page.and #10 and #9 on CA are really good CA likes to chip over the back line to #10 or they will work the line.but i think this game is going to be a really good game.i would like to see page pull off this win so that we can see someone new win. ca pulls it off all the time.

#23 a rocket 4 life :unsure:

Yea in pretty sure CA got this in the bag...Page iz ok good but nothing like CA...i've played against both teams and i think CA has the passing game on lockdown..Page has no chance if they can't control the ball on first touches...the reason why we(giles) beat CA wuz because our defense shut down CA's shooting and passing game...but im sure Page's defense has no chance against CA's great passing skills...especially if all #17 on page's team izz going to do iz pass it out of bounds, CA will rain bombs on Page's goalie....good luck to both teams though..

Edited by Drewboy/John

Yea in pretty sure CA got this in the bag...Page iz ok good but nothing like CA...i've played against both teams and i think CA has the passing game on lockdown..Page has no chance if they can't control the ball on first touches...the reason why we(giles) beat CA wuz because our defense shut down CA's shooting and passing game...but im sure Page's defense has no chance against CA's great passing skills...especially if all #17 on page's team izz going to do iz pass it out of bounds, CA will rain bombs on Page's goalie....good luck to both teams though..

Having played Page earlier this year, and CA in the past. I have to say, unless CA is on a major down year, this is their game to lose. Much more disciplined. They are always great in the basics of the game.