Covington - USJ tonight

BallFourBaseHit

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard 6:00 P.M..

Any thoughts on pitching for each side? :)

Any fireworks planned? :)

Good question. Looks like this is the last time these two can meet until the championship game and this would be considered the rubber match, however not much at stake unless Hillcrest or Mitchell are planning on pulling a rabbit out of the hat, or if the thought of playing in Memphis poses a threat.

I heard 6:00 P.M..

Any thoughts on pitching for each side? :unsure:

Any fireworks planned? :P

I heard the USJ fans are to have a pre-game Tailgate Party and shoot fireworks with festivities beginning @ 4:30. The Covington fans that sit in the back of their pick-up in CF are invited. After the firworks show we can all back our trucks up to the CF fence and cheer (harass the opposing players) for our teams to lose...I mean win. :P

This should be a very interesting game!!!!!

I heard the USJ fans are to have a pre-game Tailgate Party and shoot fireworks with festivities beginning @ 4:30. The Covington fans that sit in the back of their pick-up in CF are invited. After the firworks show we can all back our trucks up to the CF fence and cheer (harass the opposing players) for our teams to lose...I mean win. :unsure:

Two wrongs don't make a right. The AD should have stopped that before it even happened . It is embarassing to see that even know I am a Covington fan. Should be a great game Covington wants that Reg title.

I heard the USJ fans are to have a pre-game Tailgate Party and shoot fireworks with festivities beginning @ 4:30. The Covington fans that sit in the back of their pick-up in CF are invited. After the firworks show we can all back our trucks up to the CF fence and cheer (harass the opposing players) for our teams to lose...I mean win. :unsure:

Alright what are we goin to be eating and there is a place beside my truck where you can park we will just have us a good ole time

Alright what are we goin to be eating and there is a place beside my truck where you can park we will just have us a good ole time

You know this game may mean more than you think at first glance. Do you win and stay in the same bracket with Goodpasture and Whitehouse and Lexington, or move over to Marshall Co. and Ezell-Harding? Not sure where you are better off or if you are. Of course, if Lexington loses they will be over in that bracket with Marshall CO.

Edited by cutoff

You know this game may mean more than you think at first glance. Do you win and stay in the same bracket with Goodpasture and Whitehouse and Lexington, or move over to Marshall Co. and Ezell-Harding? Not sure where you are better off or if you are. Of course, if Lexington loses they will be over in that bracket with Marshall CO.

You think Marshall Co. will beat David Lipscomb? :unsure:

The way I see it playing out is as follows (swap USJ/Covington depending on if they win or lose tonight...these projected Brackets are if Covington wins tonight):

BRACKET: Lexington vs P.Forge

Covington vs G'pasture

BRACKET: Anderson Co. vs White House

G'pasture vs USJ

Either way I'm projecting an all West TN Final between either: USJ/Lexington

USJ/Covington

Lex/Covington

It's all a guessing game at this point...I don't think anyone can correctly project the outcome of the Region Finals and Sectionals...but it is fun trying.

You think Marshall Co. will beat David Lipscomb? :unsure:

The way I see it playing out is as follows (swap USJ/Covington depending on if they win or lose tonight...these projected Brackets are if Covington wins tonight):

BRACKET: Lexington vs P.Forge

Covington vs G'pasture

BRACKET: Anderson Co. vs White House

G'pasture vs USJ

Either way I'm projecting an all West TN Final between either: USJ/Lexington

USJ/Covington

Lex/Covington

It's all a guessing game at this point...I don't think anyone can correctly project the outcome of the Region Finals and Sectionals...but it is fun trying.

Marshall Co. beat Lipscomb 3-2. Another interesting note: Only 4 of the TCBA top 10 ranked teams are still alive vs. 9 of the top 10 in single A are still alive.

Marshall Co. beat Lipscomb 3-2. Another interesting note: Only 4 of the TCBA top 10 ranked teams are still alive vs. 9 of the top 10 in single A are still alive.

Didn't Marshall Co. and Lipscomb get delayed after 1 1/2 innings to be finished today @ 4:00? :unsure: