Trousdale Co. or Friendship Christian

RUBlind!!!

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

F.C.S. wins over Trousdale Co. 11-0.

New to posting.......Jackson Sledge did pitch a great game for FCS. I think according to the schedual I have we will now play the runner up of region 3 and the game will be Friday at Friendship Christian School, Lebanon, TN. Since there are no lights for the field the game will likely be played at 4:00 pm central time like the one today. Anyone have other updates please post them.

New to posting.......Jackson Sledge did pitch a great game for FCS. I think according to the schedual I have we will now play the runner up of region 3 and the game will be Friday at Friendship Christian School, Lebanon, TN. Since there are no lights for the field the game will likely be played at 4:00 pm central time like the one today. Anyone have other updates please post them.

i like how friendship acquired players from mount juliet after mt juliet got put out!!!!!!thats not fair stacking ur team cuz u feel ur not good enough!!!!!!

i like how friendship acquired players from mount juliet after mt juliet got put out!!!!!!thats not fair stacking ur team cuz u feel ur not good enough!!!!!!

Sounds Like someone has spent to much time in the hills and hollers of Jackson County and don't like the beating they took on Monday. FC hasn't acquired any players from Mt. Juliet and Mt. Juliet has not been put out. FC has many players that have transfered in to play for coach MC NEAL's program. They realize that they will get a GREAT education in a Christian environment, top notch fundamental coaching, they will play anyone who will schedule them Class A thru 3A (plus Division II), they will have the best facilities in Middle Tennessee, college and pro scouts will attend most every game, and they will WIN.

Don't hate FC cause they have a perennial powerhouse team in baseball. Wilson County has many great baseball with teams like FC & MJ, and some good ones as well like Wilson Central. Each of these programs have placed many players recently in the college ranks and both FC and MJ are ranked in the top 5 in their respective classes. Mt. Juliet won their district and lost a close won in their Region Championship but will advance on to play in the Sectional.

FC won their district for like the 18th time in 20 years and also won their Region. They will now host Lookout Valley in the Sectional and hope to advance back to the State Tournament where the were runner up last year!

Don't hate JCounty2! Appreciate the hard work these young men have put in! :thumb:

Sounds Like someone has spent to much time in the hills and hollers of Jackson County and don't like the beating they took on Monday. FC hasn't acquired any players from Mt. Juliet and Mt. Juliet has not been put out. FC has many players that have transfered in to play for coach MC NEAL's program. They realize that they will get a GREAT education in a Christian environment, top notch fundamental coaching, they will play anyone who will schedule them Class A thru 3A (plus Division II), they will have the best facilities in Middle Tennessee, college and pro scouts will attend most every game, and they will WIN.

Don't hate FC cause they have a perennial powerhouse team in baseball. Wilson County has many great baseball with teams like FC & MJ, and some good ones as well like Wilson Central. Each of these programs have placed many players recently in the college ranks and both FC and MJ are ranked in the top 5 in their respective classes. Mt. Juliet won their district and lost a close won in their Region Championship but will advance on to play in the Sectional.

FC won their district for like the 18th time in 20 years and also won their Region. They will now host Lookout Valley in the Sectional and hope to advance back to the State Tournament where the were runner up last year!

Don't hate JCounty2! Appreciate the hard work these young men have put in! :thumb:

You consider 3-1 a beating?

You consider 3-1 a beating?

Yes, in athletics when one team scores 3 and the other only scores 1 then the team scoring 1 got beat. The past tense of beat would be beaten or "it was a beating".

Besides 12 k's indicates some domination but I was not going to go there. Enjoy your summer.