AA Sectionals

RHS25

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That "ploy" you are talking about is called batting practice. Rutledge showed up at 3:15..an hour before they really needed to be there. Unicoi taking batting practice on the field before a home game is nothing new. Don't try talking about things you clearly do not know about. :D

Unicoi, you have a great coach, and need to give him a big raise. He is good. You would be suprised hard-ball1 at all that old AGITATOR53 does know. Most good teams get to the field early to get a "feel" of the surroundings and start getting up for the game. What a novel idea of taking batting practice. Maybe Alcoa won't get there until just before the game. I'll bet they take their batting practice before they leave Alcoa, that way the game can start as they are getting off the bus! The outfield coaches are going to see another good game tonight! I'll wear my apron next year and help with that good ole home cookin!

:D

ALCOA all the way!!!!!!! Best of luck to Brittany and the entire Alcoa team!

Lil C.

:D I think Alcoa will do it !!! Good luck Brittany and Erika, I hope to say the same to Sabra but she does not if she can play yet !!!

Good Luck ladies we all have our fingers crossed for you guys. You deserve this win !!!

Have you seen Unicoi or Alcoa play this year?

Have seen Alcoa play they have a great Offense and defense.

But I have heard if you go to Unicoi Co the Umpires and the wins that cause the Win or Lose to another team.

Why does Unicoi Co not get Umpires from other Areas.

I heard at the Gibbs/Rutledge game tonight the Umpires are coming from Chattanogga (an Official Umpire told me that) because the home team gets to call the Umpires so maybe all the Unicoi's state appreanse have come from Umpires considering they are the top team to GO HOME every year !!! Maybe this year someone whom can win some State games will go....

Have seen Alcoa play they have a great Offense and defense.

But I have heard if you go to Unicoi Co the Umpires and the wins that cause the Win or Lose to another team.

Why does Unicoi Co not get Umpires from other Areas.

I heard at the Gibbs/Rutledge game tonight the Umpires are coming from Chattanogga (an Official Umpire told me that) because the home team gets to call the Umpires so maybe all the Unicoi's state appreanse have come from Umpires considering they are the top team to GO HOME every year !!! Maybe this year someone whom can win some State games will go....

At least we have a state championship in softball "2002". How many do you have?