riverdale-siegal

my2cents

wilson 25 you sure need to get off the rices.you dont have a clue who you are talking to but the more i research you i am beginning to no who you are. i am on your team this year and you dont have a clue.think about it and get over it.

where are you wilson 25. has the cat got your tounge. you are so wrong and i will look at you tommorow nite.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'Tommorow' is spelled 'tomorrow'. I will be the one wearing a "Lady Owl" shirt. 'Nite' is spelled 'night'. 'Tounge' is spelled 'tongue'.

see there you go being that mean evil person that you try so hard not to be and i will look you eye ball to eye ball.if i tryed to be as educated as you this would be no fun and i would not be enjoying this so much.man you are pegged now but it will be mine and you secret.

Edited by CATBIDDLE

If you want to see the AAA State Championship game and not have to pay all the money to see the others, go to Soddy tomorrow.......That is your State Championship Game. :D

Sorry, but the State Championship game will be played in Murfreesboro and will be between 2 teams that actually make it there.

Sorry, but the State Championship game will be played in Murfreesboro and will be between 2 teams that actually make it there.

All right, the two best AAA teams will be playing in Soddy tomorrow afternoon. By mere logic, that's the state championship but as usual, the state championship usually happens before the media recognized game... :D

All right, the two best AAA teams will be playing in Soddy tomorrow afternoon. By mere logic, that's the state championship but as usual, the state championship usually happens before the media recognized game... :D

You don't get to decide who the two best AAA teams are, nor do I. It's decided on the field, not by anyone's opinion. The two best teams will be the two left playing in Murfreesboro.

You don't get to decide who the two best AAA teams are, nor do I. It's decided on the field, not by anyone's opinion. The two best teams will be the two left playing in Murfreesboro.

Sorry bud but nobody tells me how to decide what my opinion is. Fly your kite and have fun :D

Sorry bud but nobody tells me how to decide what my opinion is. Fly your kite and have fun :D

I don't care how you decide your opinion. The state champion is not a matter of your opinion. Our system is designed to determine a champion from several very good teams in the state. I'm glad it is not based on anyone's opinion.

I don't care how you decide your opinion. The state champion is not a matter of your opinion. Our system is designed to determine a champion from several very good teams in the state. I'm glad it is not based on anyone's opinion.

tree-stump-on-beach-big.jpg

Here's your stump...........on a Beech..........get my drift...........wood :D

tree-stump-on-beach-big.jpg

Here's your stump...........on a Beech..........get my drift...........wood :D

I thought this discussion was about the honor of being called a state champion and what it takes to earn it. I will not even respond to that tacky statement. Good Luck to your Riverdale team - you have some very fine players.

I thought this discussion was about the honor of being called a state champion and what it takes to earn it. I will not even respond to that tacky statement. Good Luck to your Riverdale team - you have some very fine players.

I resemble that remark :D:blink: