Question for the MBA faithful

cowboys

cbg asked the same question a couple of months ago (link). I don't have an answer, however.

I have heard that MBA's #2 QB wasn't happy (or his dad) with Rutledge sticking with Howe at QB. Rutledge is not going to make a change at QB when Howe already has the chemistry with the team and does a decent job. If the kid wants to transfer let him. His new team will realize that he is only in it for himself.

Interesting that he (Cordell?) would want to transfer and have to sit out for a year. He would have had to sit behind Howe this year anyway and then start next year. Overton is not exactly a football power either. I suspect there were more reasons for his departure than just playing time. Anybody know who the backup will be now?

cordels family moved into indys Zone so he will be be able to play this year

Is Independance 30 miles from MBA? I believe it has to be to be able to play right away. Also, doesn't Independance have a QB that has started for two years.

Yes...he is at Overton now...but that will soon change...when is Overton's last day of school?

Accoding to "friends of the program" the former MBA Qb had tried to move out to the IHS zone prior to attending MBA. Went to MBA up until earlier this year, transfered out to the school(Overton) near to his current/sold home to finish this school year then make the official move to IHS as soon as the school year was over at OHS.

IHS returns everyone from a season ago due to no senior class until this fall..which will be their first. So, they have what QB's they played with last year on the roster for this fall. I believe one would be a senior...the others underclassmen.

I believe the MBA/Overton kid would be a junior in the fall?????

I believe I was told IHS will be in attendence at the Vandy 7v7 tournament this year....so maybe we find out for sure if the MBA/OHS QB found a new home.